¤¤¤°¤°¤¤¤ TOOT TOOT ¤¤¤ October Testing Thread ¤¤¤ All Aboard!°¤°¤¤¤

Fx for me still but not feeling hopeful :-( congrats to all u lovelies with bfp's x x

Congratulations Millie. We can be bump buddies :) so happy for you. Defo a strong line!!

Nellybaby those are some great lines too!!xx

i think i see them nelly baby :)
Twinkletoes yayy :D how many dpo are you xxxx

Je suis un non pour Octobre... meh

Apologies to anyone who knows how that should have been phrased in French but trying to casual and exotically acknowledge AF turning up early... She won't know I am fussed that way ;)
I'm gonna keep in testing threads but in my head I will be classing the next couple of months as ovulation monitoring.... Like prep work!
Good luck to the last few testers!

Last edited:
Not sure where I'm at af should arrive tomorrow im just going to wait a little while till my periods to settle down and who knows what may happen in the mean time
baby dust to all ��

I'm sorry I don't see a line, but I suck at line spotting. Big hug. xxx

Definitely a line there millie got everything crossed for you! xx

Taboo thank you!
nellybaby I don't know if i see anything I can maybe see something very faint! fx for you xxx

A week late, but I'm now out. Hope the October tally has a few more these last couple of days!

I got my BFP... Yaaaaaaay! Baby dust to you all and fx for those still to test xxx

I can't upload a pic though, must be because I'm on my phone xxx

I did a digi this morning and got a 2-3!! So confused as my line at 9dpo wasnt that strong and im only meant to be 11dpo today. I had a funny bleed midcycle last month so who knows lol!!! hoping my hormones just suddenly went up a lot and that im justtt on two weeks as i drank loads last week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back