¤¤¤°¤°¤¤¤ TOOT TOOT ¤¤¤ October Testing Thread ¤¤¤ All Aboard!°¤°¤¤¤

:wave:

IF my cycle behaves as it has the last three months my app informs me :witch: is due to descend on 1st October so I refuse to put myself through testing unless she doesn't show.

Does that put me in October testing? Or will I crumble?? Argh!! :confused:

I am in my first proper TTC cycle with an app and OVKs and everything so a wee bit new to the hardcore forum action!!! :shock:

I would go into October testing and if you test early and get your bfp, it can still go next to your name. Happens all the time on these threads, you just don't notice as much when it's mid-way through the month. Good luck xxx

Cheers lovely. I am a but new to this side of things!! :)

Please put me down for the 5th. Thank you :)

Well AF is here so I have officially joined. I have everything crossed for October.

Oooh I do hope so!!! Eeeeek Xx

Ohhhh just realised for the first time I get to test twice in a month, if the first time doesn't work! Please can you also put me down for 28th thx

Hi all! Can you put me down for the 10th please? That might change though because af was early for me this month.

Good luck everyone for this month!

xxx

I'm considering trying soy so can you put me down for the 11th? May change though

Done! Hope that's everyone. Filling up nicely, and how exciting to get two shots in one month! xx

I just realised today I was actually 30 days last month so almost deffo an October tester...all these numbers and dates are a massive new thang to consider!! :D

Can you put me down for 12th October. Just got AF so out for this month xx

Hello :wave:
Could you put me down for 23rd. Stupidly long cycles :roll:!! Thank you x

20th October for me! FF predicted that my fertile window is right over my birthday! Praying for the best birthday present ever!

hello!! finally got first AF after baby no1 (never thought I'd be happy to see the witch!), so I'm in, put me down for the 15th, though that might change, no idea how long my cycles will be, they were never particularly regular...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back