Your Childrens name?

My little man is Jack Sebastian and lg-to-be is Alexandra Morgan

Well there not my kids, as my baby isn't due till June, but my niece is called Holly Louise & my nephew is called Harry George :) xx

My little diva is Hollie Jean.
We were team yellow and blue option was Theo David Jack (named after husband's 3 favourite Arsenal players!)
xx

My boys are Zachary and Flynn x

I have a Ruby Megan, she was going to be Isabella Rose but changed my mind at the last min, if she was a boy she was going to be Rory Andrew, if I ever have a boy I'll probably still use that name, I love Rory and Andrew after my stepdad

We have a 9m old called Jackson Derek (middle name after my dad).

I never heard of anyone called Jackson before him, now theres been 3 Ive heard but Ive never seen/met them as theyr friends of friends of friends LOL. My friend just called her little boy Jaxon.

So hes a lil trend setter LOL. Only one PF Jackson so far though.

I did like Kyla for a girl but so many have Kyla, Myla, Nyla ... So thats not our name if we have a girl next time round.

xxxxxxxx

My daughter is called Lexi-Mai Louise Birkett. Mai is because my mums middle name is May, mine is Mae so wanted her to have Mai. Louise is after my big sister who passed away.

She was PFs first Lexi I think.

I did like Katie May Elizabeth but FOB didnt agree :(

If she was a boy, it wouldve been Damien Edward David Birkett (each are family names). X

Our little girl is called Vanessa and the bump is going to be Leonard Felix :)

I have a niece called Leah and a nephew called Blake

I'm going for Dexter Samuel for a boy... High chance we will have a little red head... He will be like dexters lab :)
And I like Lillian for a girl, hubs like Cerys ... Undecided still

Ryan Thomas although id other names chosen before but thanks to gas and air I changed my mind haha

I also love the name Ryan but oh has vetoed it! if we ever have a boy I might get him on the gas and air to change his mid :)

My husband wasnt going to argue with me at that poi t I was clinging on to the bed with the gas in mh hand I said I like ryan he said ok we can talj after and I said no this babys gettin a name or its not coming out at which point I crossed my legs haha so he said ok lol but he does look like a little Ryan, we call him the ryan king in our house now haha, my little simba cub

Here are my kids name :) Kayleigh Anne , Jordan Anthony , Jamie Adam, Jessica Antonia , Bradley Ashton. Ad Maddison allise , I like sienna for a girl but my daughter reckons that reminds her of that wacko on hollyoaks lol xx

omg, that is ALOT of kids, all credit to u not sure I could be that patient!

My husband wasnt going to argue with me at that poi t I was clinging on to the bed with the gas in mh hand I said I like ryan he said ok we can talj after and I said no this babys gettin a name or its not coming out at which point I crossed my legs haha so he said ok lol but he does look like a little Ryan, we call him the ryan king in our house now haha, my little simba cub

Just amazing! DH doesn't disagree with me but if he did I would totally do this!

Our son is called Robert Thomas, but usually gets Tom. We knew we'd call him Tom but didn't want to shorten it on his birth certificate. Robert was supposed to be a middle name (after my brother, Tom's dad and great uncle) but Robert Thomas sounded better than Thomas Robert.

If he had been a girl I don't think she would have a name! Maybe Ruby, Grace, Alice or Lily but I'm glad we didn't have a girl now I think I've grown out of those names.

If this one is a girl she'll be Rosaline Elizabeth and Harry Hareton for a boy.

Hello, I'm pregnant and my plan, I will give my son the first name or the name Javier or Lionell's name I took from the name of the football player ..

Hello, I'm pregnant and my plan, I will give my son the first name or the name Javier or Lionell's name I took from the name of the football player ..

Barcelona fan? lol

I'm mummy to 2 girls -

Ruby Alexis (after hubby's Gran Ruby) and
Poppy Du-Val (Du-Val being a family name from my nan)

We don't know as yet what we're having but can't want to start thinking about names! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back