what were your first name choices?

mummytoBee

Reaction score
what were your first name choices before u found new names :) if i was having a girl i liked kira-marie or maisy :) 4 a boy i like jayden or kai im still not decided lol :) x

We pretty much chose sophie louise for a girl straight away and have stuck to it. For a boy we thought of harrison but i think we have settled on jake or maybe max. OH is still umming and arring on the boys name. i love jake tho

we chose our girls name Ella Daisy-mai but i like lots of boys names and OH wont agree on any of them lol so we are still not decided, i like miles, byron, logan but he said no to all of them :(

its too hard!!

We're thinking about Louise for a girl and Conor for a boy but that could well change.

We though about Alice for a girl and Samuel Mats was our original choice for a boy from ttc even to now :)

I liked Aimee for a girl but there were about 5 for a boy. Ryan seemed to stick though and now I cant imagine changing it, it wouldnt feel right :)

we have grace for girl and are undecided for a boy. i like owen but with our little boy being called mark i would look lik a bit of a sad take that fan!!! we also like oliver and ben

We pretty much had decided on Thea Rose for a girl from the very beginning. My OH had a family tradition of James as a middle name for a boy so we decided Duncan James, but then I remembered that's the cute bloke out of Blue so that one had to go! Changed it to Dominic James instead.

Then me and OH split so I changed it again (once I found out I am carrying a boy) to Lloyd Thomas. Thomas is a family name on my side you see. Then my daughter decided she didn't want a little brother called Lloyd so I have now settled on Rhys Thomas... for the time being anyway :lol:

we have Harry Ray for a boy and Willow Summer for a girl we have had these names pretty much from day 1 and i couldnt imagine calling them anything else.

becky xx

Hi

With Kiara we only picked two names i picked Kiara Bernie picked Cassidy, which is why shes Kiara Cassidy. This one we havent really decided on any boy names i think Jayden is cute but found out my brothers friends son is Jayden and so is my sisters brothers boy. So now im stuck again i want a name thats not so common :think:
Katrina

We decided on Grace for a girl right from the start, but we are really struggling for a boys name we agree on. At the minute it's between Owen, Archie, Jacob and Riley???

Gem xx

i liked libby paige from the begining.

i have liked connor from the beggining. and logan.

but im not too keen on logan now (dont know why)

Braydon was gonna be Brandon or ella-louise but girls was changed as i prefered breigh-anna, and brandon was changed to Braydon due to my m8 had a lil boy n called him Brandon

We'd have most probably called her Freya or Phoebe had we been having a girl :)

We've had Dylan picked out from very early on. We'll only change it now if I came across too many other Dylans in the mean time. Only other boys name I like is Gethin.
My favourite girls name was Delilah, but not sure if i'd have had the guts to go through with that one!!!! :lol:

We have chosen Ellie or Ella for a girl. We havn't thought of any boys names yet.

Lyn_no3 said:
we chose our girls name Ella Daisy-mai but i like lots of boys names and OH wont agree on any of them lol so we are still not decided, i like miles, byron, logan but he said no to all of them :(

its too hard!!

we agreed that hes doing teh boys names and im doing the girls cause we cant agree on them but some of my girl names hes said no to like tanya lol

hes chose adam for a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back