Your Childrens name?

We have a little boy called Finn and his middle name is William.. Never met another Finn, met lots of Finlays or Finleys but no Finn's :)

Love this thread! My DS is called Alexander John Armis, Alexander was the only boys name we could agree on and neither of us had met an Alexander before. John was after DH's Dad and Armis was my granddad's name, so named as he was born very close to armistice day.

This time I think we're going with Dominic Edison Russell,middle names after family members again, well that's the front runner so far. If by some miracle this new baby is a girl which I highly doubt I have always wanted to call my daughter Liberty (Libbi/Bertie) May, if DH didn't agree then I also like Genevieve (Gene) and Indigo Ophelia. My friend has a little girl called Zara-Laine which I absolutely adore :)

My little man is Harrison "Harri" John. John is a family name :)

XxX

I am single..so ihave no one right now...but i wish that may lord fulfill your desire to have a girl this time..and i also want to suggest some names...like ........ manala, joovy, nimmrat , invy, denya...If you like these,i can suggest you more names..... :)

My first, my beautiful girl who is 7 is named Brodee Ellen, my second, my fantastic boy who is 4 is Cooper Michael.....love my babies :)

I have a Bethany Rose, Charlotte Grace and Freya May

We have Greyson Ridley. If he was a girl, he would have been Willow Sophia.

If we have a girl next time, we're going to have Darcy - can't think of another boys name yet!!

My son is Stevey John Adams, in having a little girl now and her name is Constance Halli-Marie Adams x

a. Need another boys name now!

Last edited:
Ahhh really hope you get your little girl x

I am on last and number 5 and ttc a girl for my daughter who is desperate for a sister.

I have

Rhys Daniel
Toby Robin
Briony Leigh
Devon Rory

This baby will either be called Roman or maybee Oren or Greta or Bonnie but just cant decide mow im on the home straight

My 2 year old is Isla Frances-Ann.
My OH was adamant I wasn't allowed Isla but after watching me give birth he named it her.
Frances is OH nans name and my nan passed away when I was pregnant and her middle name was Ann.

This time were having a boy and having a nightmare naming him. He has a definite middle name which is Henry after OH grandad. I really really want Oliver so hoping I get it after giving birth again lol. Other names we like are Charlie and Archie. Whilst being pregnant though we've liked Camden, Finley and Edison.

I don't know it's too hard!.. Xx

I have a Rylee-Jay, Brody and this one is being called Jasper Brody xxx

our eldest DS is Connor Dean & we've just named our youngest DS Jensen Cameron. He was going to be called Kal El but we decided against it after some small minded comments.

If Jensen was a girl he would have been called Ava Christine (Christine is my Nan's name), though I've always loved the name Mischa Oriana x

Wow this thread has been going a while! We have Ross who is 3 years old :) going to have to think of a short Scottish name for the next one.

My little man is called Harrison John (John is a family name). Thinking about Maxwell James for baby number two who's due in February :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back