Opinions on Jayden Ashley Hargreaves!

YummyScrummy

Reaction score
Hi, On My Last Pregnancy We Didn't Find Out What We Were Havin' So Chose Both A Boys n Girls Name. We Ended Up With A Lil Girl Called Jessica Sophia! This Time We Are Havin' A Boy An My Other Half Has Decided To Stick With Jayden Ashley. Even Jessica Now Knows What To Call Her Brother. Not Sure If I'm Still As Keen As I Was? Opinions Please x

I think it's ok, i don't really like the way you spelt it. It kind of looks like two separate words stuck together awkwardly.

It's a quite a contrast to Jessica too, which is a classic girls name whereas Jayden is one of those trendy US made up names.

I'm not sure on that one Hun, If I was completly honest, why don't you open it up to a whole new set of names and then by the end , you will know either way as you will have liked something else more or your name from last time will have survived the test of time and then you will feel happy as you know it's the one. I'm using my boys name from 8.5 years ago when I had my daughter and it has really 100% stuck wikth me, so OH knows there is no way it's changing now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back