Your Childrens name?

missbline

Reaction score
pregnant with baby number 5 hoping for a girl this time but not holding my breathe as i have 4 boys already

Arley-Jai
Kody-Thomas
Jayden
Logan-Lee

what are your children called?

My boys are
Jack Stephen & Harry Colin

Hope you get a girl for all those boys to look after! x

Freya. She would be a lucky girl with 4 big bros to look after her xx

Ive only got one. Skye olivia. I would love to have 5 children!!. Couldnt cope with being preggers 5x i dont think :( xx

Owen. Lol. Middle name James. Owen james ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I've got Lewis (15) and Morgan (12). No. 3 is going to be a bit of a culture shock after such a long break! xxx

I've got Harry James.
If he was a girl he would have been Molly!

My little girl - 20 months is called Phoebe Jane :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My little boy is Finley. That was and still is the only boys name I really love so we would've struggled if this baby was a boy but she's a girl and this time round I'm struggling to narrow it down because there are loads of girls names I love! Xxx

We have a James, it's such a popular name but I only see one other James on here (and none in RL), think it's much more popular as a middle name.

It was the only name we agreed on though.

OH is one of 5 boys, thankfully baby number 6 was a girl otherwise God knows how many kids his Mum and Dad would have had :shock:

xxxx

We have a James, it's such a popular name but I only see one other James on here (and none in RL), think it's much more popular as a middle name.

It was the only name we agreed on though.

OH is one of 5 boys, thankfully baby number 6 was a girl otherwise God knows how many kids his Mum and Dad would have had :shock:

xxxx

I love the name James :) if I were to have a boy it would be either James or William

And mine is the other James!! Again, only one we agreed on.

I wanted Oliver but the hubby knew a bloke called Ollie who he vehemently hated, and said once our LO got to school, people would nickname him Ollie and he couldn't stand it.

So instead of Oliver James, he is called James Oliver as a compromise :)

Ie got three girls.expecting a baby boy this time

My little ladies are

Amy Joy
Grace Elizabeth
Elliotte Jane
If we had another girl she would have been Bonnie Rose

Our liittle man is going to be either Blair John McPhail Lindsay or Lucas John McPhail Lindsay

Xxx hope you get your pink bundle xx

My lo is Max Dylan, if we have a boy next he will be Theo Edward. We find girls names more difficult but at the moment Amelie Rose is the front runner xxx

My girl is called Eilidh Mae.

To help you out...its pronounced 'ay-lay' most people have never heard of it but its a gaelic name and me and oh both loved it :)

My girl is Nancy Marjorie (Marjorie after my hubby's grandma).x

My little girl is called Autumn and she's 4 =]

I Have
Alice Olivia 19 months old
Temperance Rose 4 month old

If we ever have a boy I have his name picked aready, name my Grandads -- Selwin :) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back