You never think it will happen to you....

Sorry to hear this hun, thinking of you xx

We're sat in the hospital waiting for my ERPC now. I'm last on the list typically so going to be waiting a while. The surgeon shocked me a little saying that theres a total 4% risk of infertility probs (uterine scarring etc). I mean why did they not specifically say that to me last Tuesday, rather than just saying then that there are risks but they are very very small. I am a natural worrier so that didnt help, but i guess they have to just cover their backs. Most people seem to recommend the surgery so trying not to worry too much. Just hope they get it all out so i dont have to end up back here again. Just want to go on holiday now, have a good break and then move on. x

Last edited:
Hi darling,
I've texted you but don't know if you have your phone in the hospital. Thinking of you :hugs:
xxxxx

Hi Timtam.

I have been following your posts as am going through a similar experience as you at the moment, our baby stopped growing about 6 weeks but I would have been about 11 weeks now. I am going in for ERPC on wednesday.

I hope today goes as well as can be expected for you and you are not waiting too long. xx

Alibaby, oh I'm so sorry you're going through this too, its absolutely heartbreaking. I hope Wednesday goes ok for you too hun. PM me if you want to chat duck xxx

Thx Mishi, appreciate your support so much xxx

so sorry for your loss and are going through this, it is so devastating. xxx

So sorry you're going through this. Thinking of you today xx

Last edited:
I'm out of my operation and home already. I was the last person to go in to the theatre but i recovered really quickly and didnt feel sick or anything when i came out.

Alibaby dont worry about Wednesday, physically that was a lot easier than i expected. Some minor cramping and bleeding but otherwise feel ok. You'll be fine. Emotionally thats another story obviously. xxxx

When i came out of theatre my OH surprised me with a WWF elephant teddy bear (i have a bit of an obsession with elephants) so that made my eyes leak a bit. I will always keep that to remind me of our angel baby.

Sleep tight Tiny TimTam xxxxx

Last edited:
:hugs:
Glad today is over honey and all went as well as it could have. How sweet of your oh to give you a lil elephant. I've been thinking of you. Will text you when I get home. I've pm'd you a link I found really helpful.xxxx

Thanks Hun. Xxx My 12 week scan would have been today :( :( :(

Oh darling, these milestones are soo difficult and there will be more to go through.
It's so hard sweets and I'm so sorry you are going through this.
Love and hugs as always.xxx

I am glad all went OK for you hun, that is the best you can ask for out of such a horrible situation.

As Mishi says there will be reminders but you have to keep strong.

Try not to do anything that is going to upset you, I had to totally avoid Tri 1 and the people I had been talking too for a while, but I did get back in touch with a few people when I felt ready.

I oddly found it OK to be around babies (my nephews were just 2 months and 3 weeks) when I had my first loss and I found a lot of comfort from holding them and being around them BUT you may choose to have some time away from pregnant friends / friends with babies.

Be good to yourself, go with your feelings and don't bury any emotion inside

xxxxxxxxxx

oh no sweety i just saw this :-( :hugs:

i am so sorry lovely, feel free to pm me if you need a rant xx

You poor thing! A similar thing happened with my first baby. I had a loss of symptoms the day before my scan at 12 weeks exactly - my boobs shrank and I lost half a stone almost over night. When I went for my scan there was a perfect little baby measuring 11+5 but with no heartbeat. I had a d&c 1 week later as nothing had happened. I felt completely devastated and strangely robbed. I was pregnant with my daughter 8 weeks later but I could still weep over that memory 7 years on. Terribly unlucky and not that common. My heart bleeds for you xxxx

So sorry to hear about your loss. Wish you all the success in future and enjoy your holiday! That's exactly what we have done, book to go Florida in October half term for us and our daughter because we didn't go anywhere during summer holidays due to pregnancy and miscarriage... x

Your title is spot on, you must ne crushed. So sorry for your loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back