feels like its never going to happen

hayels

Reaction score
hi am hayley and am 25 alomost 26 so this week i have had my second mc. i was just wondering if other people have gone on to have babies after 2 mc am sure lots of u have but was thinking it would be nice to hear peoples happy endings so i know there is still hope for me. i never thought it would turn out to be so hard to have a baby. i spent so many years trying not to get pregnant and now that the times right for us it just wont happen. at the moment it just feels lie its never going to happen for us. sorry for going on a bit xx

I dont have any experience that I can lend but I wanted to say something - I hope that you are successful soon :hug:

Hi :wave:

Sorry to hear about your losses! I know how you feel. I had 2 miscarriages (@ 12 & 8 weeks) before I finally got my son. I thought it would never happen to me, I was sure I would never have a child that I was so longing to have. But then the 3rd time I got pregant everything whent perfect. It was stresfull and scary but so worth it!!

It can be very frustrating when the doctors don't want to do any investigations or give you an explanation. I was just told that twice is still just unlucky. And I guess they where right.

Keep positive! I'm sure it will have a happy ending for you too next time. And then it will be worth all the heart ache.

xx :hug:

Hey hon,

Sorry for your losses. I hope it all goes well for u next time. I just had a mis-carriage a couple of weeks ago...so hard...thinking of u and sending u lots of baby dust for next time xx

thank you karen. am sorry to u aswell all the best. i wasnt on any thingsite like this the first time round byt this time its helped alot being on hear and hearing from other people who all feel the same way. so big thank u xx

i had a beautiful baby daughter after having a mc with my first pregnancy. Really sorry you are going through this terrible time. :hug::hug:

Anytime hon - the forum is great for finding people in the same boat as u xxx

Hi hun, sorry to hear of your loss :(

I've had 2 seperate mc's and twin losses so 4 losses in total but I've got 5 children :)

Don't give up, it will happen :hug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back