You know you're going crazy with the whole ttc thing when you...

Esperanza84

Reaction score
...take your digital pregnancy test to pieces to look at the lines. And of course, the manual does not say anything about which line is what, but I would think that the really strong line is the test line? Anyway, got "Not Pregnant", so I'm probably not, but here is the picture of the strips inside.... *lol*

Will try not to think of it anymore.

I just have to wait to see if AF shows up, and if she doesn't, I'll have to take a new test....

Any thoughts? You see the second line on one of the strips don't you?

Attachments

• crazytest.jpg
    crazytest.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 33
You crazy erm never honest lol !!!!

That actually made me laugh, but fx you get a bfp this month xx

I actually see 5 lines!! Congrats your having 5!! Hahaha x

I tried to do some research on the internet, and (luckily) there are many other people who has done the same thing as me....but I don't get any wiser, because no one seem to know exactly what the different line means...so I'm going to trust the words, and think that I'm not pregnant (for now).

I have a clearblue document from research into them on laptop will load link when im on later it dhows you exactly what means what etc it's done by clearblue following research

I think the digi's pick up LH aswell as HTP's xx So you'll always have more than one line, that Pee on a stick .com tells you all about it :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back