The line spotting thread!

I am sooooooo excitied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay for BFP!!!!!! xxxx

October is going to be so much more awesome than September!! 4 days in and we're already swimming in bfps!!!

So happy for you guys!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Lol I really hope more bfp's happen in next few days too!! Come on girls get those tests out!!

Amyrose- we BD sat sun and wed. I ov on the wed. So I think I got lucky with the wed BDing!!

Daniph where you been???? Tried messaging you last nite to tell you but couldn't get hold of you xx

Mrsb- you going to wait for the digis or test tomoz? X

Congratulations to you both ive got a gud feeling about october for lots of bfps!!

Michelle. x

Babybo I have been on emotional meltdown as per my thread in tri 1!!! BUt on the upside... Im feeling better today! xxxx

I've just come on here and am so chuffed to see 2 bfps!! I agree October is going to be a great month!!

Congrats Babybo and mrsblue! xxx

thank you all!!! Babybo - I am going to TRY and chill out for the next couple of days until my digis arrive. I'm still only 9dpo so want to wait a bit before I pee on them. Just told hubbie and he was cross with me for testing early! Boys are rubbish!

AHHH mrsblue that's amazing!! Congrats! And can't wait to see it in writing!! Woop woop I'm liking October much better xxx

Boooo to mrsb's hubby!! Lol
Can't wait to see it in writing for you xx

WOW Babybo!!!! Well done , really pleased for you and it's such a strong pos, Mrsb i see it another huge congratulations x x x

Eeeekkkk Babybo you dark horse!! That is fab news, congratulations hon!! MrsB well done you too - so nice you both got your BFP. Keep it up ladies, October is looking good. xxx

Hehehe just thought I'd sneak it in!!haha xx

Wow you both have such strong tests, massive congratulations to you both :) xxxxxxx

It's baby time- I think about 12dpo? I got first strong positive opk on wed 21st sept then got the first positive hpt on the night of monday3rd oct?
X

Congratulations Babybo!

xx

Congratulations babybo exciting news. Congrats to mrs aswell. Makes me want test now, can't believe I missed these posts.
I bought some frers today as think I had implantation bleed yesterday & not due til sat-tues I am about 11 or 12dpo but too nervous to test. Trying to wait til weekend xx

Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!b ur scared but I am impatient!!! I wanna see as nice line from u tinks!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back