You guys??!!

napoli

Reaction score
Tell me you see it to?? It was EVEN more noticeable at 5 mins .. I went to check and saw it, started balling so I couldn't see anything again until like 9 min .. but I can still see it !

I felt like I saw something yesterday but I wasn't sure .. you guys is this it?? I'm being VERY cautiously optimistic !

My temps were up this morning .. this is my chart

it's still so early I don't wanna jix it ..

do you girls think it would show up better on a normal text with a faint line like that?? :roll: we don't have FRER in Iceland but we have Exacto .. it picks up 10miu also

but for us that's an expensive one it's like .. in pounds it's almost 7 pounds for the one.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/ my chart

I know it's so hard to see on those photos, it's also faint in person .. just hope you guys can see what I see, maybe if you tilt your computers heeh? I normally do that to line spot...gosh I didn't think I was gonna be one of these can you see anything women hehe .. oh well

Attachments

• 10 dpo.jpg
    10 dpo.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 10 dpo 1.jpg
    10 dpo 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
It's not working because I screenshot the pic but I definitely see it!! Yayyyy :) xx

omg you guys i just went out and spent 20GBP .. that's pounds right?? your currency?

I got 2 exacto tests that test 10miu and then one clearblue plus one (blue dye i guess) i didn't know we had that here!! :O

i'm saving the plus thing for when I show my hubby .. just have to make sure the line gets gradually darker.. you guys it's gonna be a looooong week ..

i'm so excited but I have to not be, I have to try to behave .. i've done this before ok :)

i'm taking the exacto .. one of them cause I have to be sure!! i'll post a pic .. oooo i'm nervous, has to show something also

Exciting!!! :) are you going to wait until tomorrow to do the test? Xx

uh .. no ? haha!

i'm waiting the 3 mins right now .. i'm shitting myself i'm so nervous for the exacto not to show up!!

the ic looks pink even so it has to show up!!

Haha I can't blame you that would be me lol can't wait to see the results! X

Oh I definitely see a line! Good luck with the second test! X

I know it looks grey but it sort of looks a bit pink in real life,, well at the 3 min mark it was still grey .. but like 5 mins later it was more pink

they say only wait 3 mins

now it's getting like foggy inside the tube thingy so I can't really see to much .. does that go away?

This is the start at 10 dpo right?? not the end .. ??? i'm just really nervous about chemicals still ..

i'll probably get a whole bunch of strips more haha just to be able to pee in the am and pm also

Attachments

• 10 dpo exacto.jpg
    10 dpo exacto.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 172
That looks just like mine did at 9dpo and it got darker every day. I'd say that was a bfp :D xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i'm freaking out hahaha i'm so glad you guys are here to talk to !!

don't put me on a the BFP for the may thread just yet ok I need to see it get much darker than this :)

That looks super promising napoli you lucky lady! Congrats! xx

Oh how exciting looks like start of your BFP!! Can't wait to see lines get darker! Gd luck xxx

thank you guys ! i'll post a photo first thing in the morning again .. i'm only gonna do a strip then but yeah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back