Can you see?

Hi hun hope u are ok! I wanted to come here n I see lines on those first pics :dust: for a darker positive xx

Come on Charlie the suspense is killing me :roll: :)

I hope you got your :bfp: this morning?

(I too had a chermical last month and I am little on edge BUT I also have hope about this one :))

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to disappoint ladies. There are no lines.
I'm now 4 days late, CD45!. I've only ever had one cycle longer at 69 days.

I just dont understand why I have obvious symptoms (I know they are not in my head) and no bfp. x

Sorry to disappoint ladies. There are no lines.
I'm now 4 days late, CD45!. I've only ever had one cycle longer at 69 days.

I just dont understand why I have obvious symptoms (I know they are not in my head) and no bfp. x

Did you do your digi? (or were you saving this until you had a slightly less faint line?)

Hun - it's not over until your period comes!

xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, No I did another superdrug - I got the line on this one 2 days ago.

I'm just finding it so hard, were doing everything right. Its going to be Dec/Jan when I test next. Grr wish I could shake the woe is me. x

I can only imagine your frustration Charlie.

It seems this whole getting pregnant / pregnancy palaver is to test how patient we are hey?

We will win in the end :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

I hate doing this.

So I did a test this morning and there was a almost feint line, no colour, put it down to evap.
Looking now the line is feint but pink :shock: and more obvious!

Its been an hour and a half :wall2: I know the answer to this is disregard but I just need someone to tell me :roll: x

I just had a look at ur pics n ive never used one of those tests but i can see the line in all 3 pics, is it the line near the top on the first pic? And to the left on the 2nd pic? I can see it. Post a pic of todays test xx
Xx

I just had a look at ur pics n ive never used one of those tests but i can see the line in all 3 pics, is it the line near the top on the first pic? And to the left on the 2nd pic? I can see it. Post a pic of todays test xx
Xx

It is :) Those were done before the time limit but the 3rd was after as you could see the line better. x

I see it. I see it on all the pics. I have had evaps on super drug tests before tho chick. So if the feint line started to show before 10 mins then it should be a BFP. If there was nothing there before 10 mins then I'd disregard it :hug: xx

Do your digi already :)

Seriously It must be so frustrating hun.

If at all possible maybe leave it until Saturday to do your next test (says the crazy lady that used 3 tests in one day!)

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I saw the line before 10 mins on both the superdrug, the 1st one was clearer :)

I have 1 superdrug, 1 Tesco and 2 cheapies (either 20/25mIU) left the digi is for when I get decent lines :lol: I dont include it in the stock take :D

Thanks ladies your keeping me sane x

I think you should do the digi then you should get a more definite answer, FX you get your BFP x

Hi Hun,

My honest opinion is that I don't fully trust Superdrug tests I would just try a different one, I don't trust the Clearblue plus either.

What's interesting is the Tesco test and the Superdrug test have exactly the same strip inside they are just different miu's I've never got an evap on a tesco but I think I have on the Superdrug.

If I were you I'd buy a FRER and a Tesco.

Good Luck! :)

xx

I can see a hint of a line, good luck with the next brand hon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back