Done another test

Here the 2nd test don't think you will pick up the line yet., i will probably go and get another brand like suggested thanks again.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100428.jpg
    Snapshot_20100428.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Snapshot_20100428_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20100428_1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Snapshot_20100428_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20100428_2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 24
Def can see those lines Denise...Id say your preggas Mrs xxx

Thank you wilmaflinstone i did another one and put it up in the announcement :)
I am both happy and sad. I was telling my wee brother the great news that i am pregnant but sad on the other side as well because i lost my mum two years ago and my dad last year. So in away its a happy and sad day.

Last edited:
Ah Im sorry for your losses Denise....I have lost both my parents too and would have loved them here to see another grandchild but Im sure they will be watching over us all as yours will too.... Maybe they helped you along.... So pleased for you xxx

Ah Im sorry for your losses Denise....I have lost both my parents too and would have loved them here to see another grandchild but Im sure they will be watching over us all as yours will too.... Maybe they helped you along.... So pleased for you xxx

Thanks sorry for your losses to. I never thought it that way. But now i have this liitle one to look after so if any thing this will help to make me move on :)

Absolutely! Its going to be a very exciting next few months so Im sure your growing baby will keep you busy and occupied....xxx

denise, when are you doing a digi? im excited lol

yup can see the lines in 2nd pic hun, congrats

Congrats hun, moved this to the POAS gallery :)

Well if no sign of AF, why not take a CBD?? Not as strong but spose itll tell you in words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back