Done another test

denise33

Reaction score
I could not wait till friday, so i done a tast but the line is very faint will put pics up and see if you guys can see them.

Snapshot_20100427_1.jpg

Snapshot_20100427_2.jpg

Snapshot_20100427_3.jpg

Snapshot_20100427_4.jpg

Snapshot_20100427_5.jpg

Don't think you are going to see the line it is pretty faint, ignore the blue splodge not sure how that got there

im not sure hun....

its sooo frustrating tho huh?

hope this is it for you x

If its really faint we probably wont be able to see it but that doesnt mean its not there :) hope you get your bfp denise. When is your af due?

The web cam didnt really show the line pity, i was due on last thursday

the 3rd pic down if u click on that you can just make it out

Fx = fingers crossed!

Are you testing again tomorrow? If there is a faint line, it should get darker!

Hope you get your BFP.

SPC xx

Fx = fingers crossed!

Are you testing again tomorrow? If there is a faint line, it should get darker!

Hope you get your BFP.

SPC xx

Thank you

I think i will be just hope its a bit darker

Last edited:
Well I think i can see 2 lines!! Mine was really faint too both pregnancies! FX it gets darker every day!! xxx

I can see one on the fourth down if I tilt my phone screen

Pic has a line I think? I would wait a few days and test again
How faint is it at your end in real life, can you see it? Is it a BFP you think? XX

I think i see something in the last picture. Test again in two or three days. Good luck, I hope the line gets darker :)

hey hun, i can defo see something very very very faint in pic 3, when i move the laptop screen!
test again in a few days, hope this is it for you xx

eeeee i can see in the second and third and last pic but really faint i hope they are not evap lines!! hope you get a strong bfp!!!! x x x

Thanks everyone
I am just away to do another one to see if its evap lines yesterday or not, i just seen the rules so i will post the pictures in the right area sorry if i upset anyone.

dont be daft we all realy supportive here i tested at 5 days with ic and got a faint bfp then i tested with supermarket brand at 7 days got a negative then i got my bfp with clear blue at 10 days late so dont give up yet xx

dont be daft we all realy supportive here i tested at 5 days with ic and got a faint bfp then i tested with supermarket brand at 7 days got a negative then i got my bfp with clear blue at 10 days late so dont give up yet xx

Thanks, I have tested again and still have two line but still faint, thats with first resoonse test

Sounds good. How many DPO are you? Perhaps you could try another brand of test...?

SPC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back