Yippee! 20 week scan...

Pudds86

Reaction score
Had our scan today! It was absolutely LOVELY. The sonographer was amazing and patient and explained everything she was doing as she went. No abnormalities to be found and babies measurements are great!

YIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I got a few piccies but they arent as clear as my 12 weeks ones which I found strange. Baby is on it's tummy which it was on our 16 week scan, so I think tummy play will be a favourite! :)

Anyway are you wondering what we are having????

We are on Team...........Blue! :blue:Yet another one! I think we are taking over PF!

Anyway Hubby is OVER THE MOON to have a little Rugby player on the way! Cant wait for the next four and a half months until we get to meet him.

xxxx

Attachments

• img071.jpg
    img071.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 13
  • img072.jpg
    img072.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
  • img073.jpg
    img073.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations a little boy! Lovely x

Oh huge congrats Pudds - a lovely little boy - great news X

Yay another boy!!! How exciting!!!! x x it's so nice to have a patient sonographer isn't it! We had a sonographer and a trainee and it was so wonderful to have everything explained and to spend 45 mins staring at Seb!! x x so glad all was great and congratulations x

Aw congratulations hunny! Boys seem to be ruling right now!

aww congratulations,

i expected my 20 week scan to be a lot clearer but it wasnt as clear as i expected, gorgeous pics luv!!!

xxx

another boy how exciting bet your oh is over the moon!! my pictures were the same not as clear
glad all went well!! lets hope the 4 1/2 go quick x

Congrats!!!!
Love that 3rd picture, it's great! :)

Congrats! I love the fact he's on his stomach, looks so cute!

Many congratulations to you for the lovely boy.,.the pics are very good...::)

hehe love the pic!! my baby was on its belly but we couldn't see it's face as it had it's arms over it's face!!! lol!!!

Thanks guys! I left work early day of the scan to buy some blue stuff!! not going to go tooo mad just in case! lol. Hubby is very excited Louise, he keeps saying he wants him here now... i was like... he is not cooked yet!!!

xx

Thanks guys! I left work early day of the scan to buy some blue stuff!! not going to go tooo mad just in case! lol. Hubby is very excited Louise, he keeps saying he wants him here now... i was like... he is not cooked yet!!!

xx

bless him i like the bit about he is not cooked yet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back