20 week scan

smurf

Reaction score
Hiya just back from my anomily scan and everything is ok with baba the sonographer was lovely and explained everythng we were seeing it was brilliant got a really good look at baba although couldn't see face baba kept putting hand up - so we have to go back in 4 weeks for another scan yippee. I am so relieved. :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The pics aren't great but I will post pic later.

aww excellent lucky u can go back for anotehr scan :)

im gonna see if i can brag anotehr scan when i see midwife on 24th march as sonographer was annoying. she expalined what everything was which was good. saying babys hand was a foot lol hmm but she werent sure on the gender of baby so...

glad u can go back tho :)

whooooooo it's nice to hear good news :hug:

my scan pics weren't the best either :D

I'm glad your scan went well and baby is fine Smurf. :) Nice of them to offer another scan as well. You'll see LO all over again. That's great news isn't it?

I have another scan in 3 weeks time so I'm also looking forward to seeing the baby again.

:hug:

excellent news! very jammy getting another scan too - what is Baby's next trick?? :D

Yay! Am glad everything went well, am looking forward to seeing those piccys! :D

Glad it went well. I've got my 20 week scan on 23rd April (My AFP came back mid-high risk so getting a detailed scan - refused the amnio-thingy).

Looking forward to seeing our wee one and hoping that all will be good :pray:

Thanks girlies it really was amazing bubs has grown so much since the 12 week scan and I am so chuffed we'll get to do it all over again in a few weeks time woohoo :dance:

Hi

Im glad everything is okay and fab that you get to go back!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back