xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

Hi I was wondering if I could join. I got my BFP on 17/10 and my EDD is 24/6/11, but thats to be confirmed when I get my scan. This is baby no.2 for me and oh and I thought I would be more relaxed this time round, hell no, I can certaintly say I was alot more relaxed with DS.

Hi will add you in now hun - congratulations (you got your BFP on my birthday!) x

I'm a June 2011, although going to wait for dating scan in about oh.. a million years (or so it seems!) before giving definite date :)
And, assuming all goes well and I stick around (I know.. more doom and gloom from me! Am actually feeling pretty cool today.. just still can't quite bring myself to assume I'm here long term!) I'd be happy to take over the thread if no one else minds?
I'm at home all day and could do with a few more things to occupy my time :D
xxx

Hi Falling Star! Will put you in as a June due date then hun!! All will go really well and I think you would be fab to take over the thread hun! I will be 14 weeks on 1st November so off to tri 2 then but feel free to set up your new thread as soon as you like and I will divert everyone to yours! xxx

I'm a June 2011, although going to wait for dating scan in about oh.. a million years (or so it seems!) before giving definite date :)
And, assuming all goes well and I stick around (I know.. more doom and gloom from me! Am actually feeling pretty cool today.. just still can't quite bring myself to assume I'm here long term!) I'd be happy to take over the thread if no one else minds?
xxx

Hi Falling Star! Will put you in as a June due date then hun!! All will go really well and I think you would be fab to take over the thread hun! I will be 14 weeks on 1st November so off to tri 2 then but feel free to set up your new thread as soon as you like and I will divert everyone to yours! xxx

1st of November sounds like a good date to start a new thread so I'll hang on til then ;) It might be the 2nd actually... as I'll be away on the 1st.. but will definitely get on with it from 2nd November onwards! xxx

Just wanted to say that im off to Tri2 tomorrow - I really thought this day would never come, and good luck to all you ladies left in Tri 1 - who am I going to worry along with and panic with now, lol!

I will keep popping in for a long while yet - I think im a bit behind - i still look at the TTC forum!

Thanks for all your support and lovely comments, and for Jodied for keeping up this thread (althiugh you are joining me very soon!) xxxxx :wave:

Can I join please!! My EDD is 28th May 2011! I am having a scan on the 22nd November so the EDD may change yet. Got my BFP on the 21st September. xx

Last edited:
got my bfp on 22/10/2010 due date is 26th june 2011. so excited. havent had my scan dates etc as yet.

xxxx

Can I join please!! My EDD is 28th May 2011! I am having a scan on the 22nd November so the EDD may change yet. Got my BFP on the 21st September. xx

Hello and welcome! Will add you in now Hun!! xxx

xxx

1st of November sounds like a good date to start a new thread so I'll hang on til then ;) It might be the 2nd actually... as I'll be away on the 1st.. but will definitely get on with it from 2nd November onwards! xxx

Excellent! :)

Updated the first page - I'm heading off to France for a few days so won't be back on until Friday for further updating xx

Had my scan yesterday and it all went well, pic attached :) and my due date is 11th May 2011 x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2
Hiya can I be added too please :bfp: 26th October due 29th June 2011. x

Scan yesterday went well. Baby had hiccups and opened its mouth every time it hiccuped - so cute!

Oops, forgot to add, due date still the 5th may

Hello! I had my BFP on 27th September and am due on 25th May

Thanks xx

I've just past the 12 week milestone so superstition is now letting me tell you guys officially so you can add me to the numbers (yes, seriously that superstitious!). Got me BFP on 6th Sept, due on 16th May and first scan is 8th Nov (next Monday at 12.10 - eeek!)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back