• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

xXx Newcomers to Tri 1 - *19* in Tri 1 now xXx ANY VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE OVER THREAD?xXx

I forgot to add I got my Bfp on 12th September. :D

I've just got my scan date through!!! 16th November- I don't know how I can possibly wait- it seems aaagggees away.

Ive just got my scan date through too, its 26 October, 2 weeks on Tuesday :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just got my scan date through!!! 16th November- I don't know how I can possibly wait- it seems aaagggees away.

Will add it in hun - just count down week by week! xx

scan 15th october

Same day as me :) Only one week!

i know sooooo scared its untrue! good luck with ures huni, mines at 9 xxx

Thanks - you too! Mine's at 9.50am. I'm not as worried as I was a while ago as I've heard LO's hb on a doppler but still a worrying time! x

mines well to early for that :-( fingers crossed ey!! and good luck huni will be thinking of yah after mine!!

Hi jodied, sorry to be a bother hun, but I've changed my scan date to the 25th from the 20th, and wondered if you'd update it for me? Xxx

I'm new!
BFP today, one really faint one this morning (Boots own) and a pretty clear First Response one about 2 hours ago. Can't be more than about 3wks pg and terrifed as had mc at 20wks in March.
Hoping this forum will help me get thrugh the next 17 weeks or so... and also hoping I can stay pg!
Not sure if I want to laugh or cry at the mo!
xx

my scan date's the 29th Oct. I will be 13 + 1 - wish it was earlier but nevermind

Hi jodied, sorry to be a bother hun, but I've changed my scan date to the 25th from the 20th, and wondered if you'd update it for me? Xxx

Hi Nanc, no worries will do that now x

I'm new!
BFP today, one really faint one this morning (Boots own) and a pretty clear First Response one about 2 hours ago. Can't be more than about 3wks pg and terrifed as had mc at 20wks in March.
Hoping this forum will help me get thrugh the next 17 weeks or so... and also hoping I can stay pg!
Not sure if I want to laugh or cry at the mo!
xx

Hi congratulations on your BFP! Try and enjoy hun - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back