X Factor

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
:yay: im so excited :D the only thing i dont like is that Tulisa from ndubs on the judging panel x x

---
-

I generally hate TV shows like this [or TV generally really.] but I watched it last night and Gary Barlow is a legend! Hahaha he's well funny! Purely for the genius 'you mature like a bad curry mate!' comment. Brilliant! Aw I like him!

love gary barlow....i liked his it was rap with a silent c...he he

Hahahaa yeah! He's nasty like Simon, but the way he does it is funny so it's ok! I loved the 50 year old woman that got through, forgot her name, puking woman. She can't sing to save her life like but damn the lass can move I'll give her that!!!

I love the X-Factor, I was just catching up on last night's xtra factor there.

I love Tulisa, her and kelly are totally gorgeous. I hated cheryl cole so glad to get a change!

My pal is gonna be in this, she auditioned at Glasgow, so cant wait to see her!

:)

How bad was that George?? I have come to clear my name? What by acting like an even bigger idiot than first time round lol. And poor Tulisa having to put up with him calling her a dog.. she is very pretty he not only needs singing lessons i think he needs a trip to specsavers lol

I was planning to boycott it this year, after the Simon and Cheryl show last year - but thought I'd watch the first episode to see how the new judges were. I've now been sucked into watching the rest of the auditions. And of course I love Matt Cardle so have to watch the first live show... hmmm, so much for the boycott!!!!

oooo is matt going to be on the first show????

Oh god was George that idiot that went on to clear his name?! LOL so ridiculously idiotic.

oooo is matt going to be on the first show????

The previous winner usually it - so I really really hope so!!! :dance:

As for George... "As mature as last night's curry mate" Haha!! Love Gary Barlow :D

Last edited:
my OH looks like matt cardle...in certain angles...lol..was so funny last year, everyone was texting him and posting on his facebook wall about it

Well, 4 acts I liked tonight - all in all, I think this year is a massive improvement!

i think the judges are brill too....dont take themselves too seriously x

I loved the show tonight, loved alot of acts.

Kinda missing Simon a bit tho

:)

Am loving X Factor this year!!!! The new judges are fab, so refreshing. Even Louis isn't as annoying!

And that guy was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one Kelly was drooling over? She wasn't alone!

Oh and i agree, Gary is looking FIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back