X Factor

It's louis' fault.. He's got a thing for gimmicky acts every year. How the hell can anyone take louis as a manager/mentor seriously is beyond me.

if i got through to the x factor live shows, then found out louis was my mentor i think i'd just go home!!!!!

if i got through to the x factor live shows, then found out louis was my mentor i think i'd just go home!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: me too. he is sooo crap why do they use him?!

Right i am officialy deffinatly on strike now !!! Im so annoyed i didnt even watch the end so now don't know who went XX

yeah cher and paige are still in im happy x

Matt and Rebecca are amazing!!!! Wish Wagner would go!

what a load of shit. surely as she didnt wanna pick one it should have gone to deadlock? as it was 2-1?
and if it gone to deadlock katie would have gone?

FUCKING UNBELIVEBLE!

I read that the people that campaigned to keep Joe off the xmas number one spot last year are the same people who are voting to keep Wagner in the competition, apparently there is some facebook page telling peple to vote for him!

I wish Cheryl would just go away.... nations princess my arse!!!

I love Cheryl.. Espec after her interview with Piers Morgan :love: I didn't vote but jesus he really does brighten up my Saturday nights :rofl: He hasn't a clue.. I love the way he defends himself by being out of time and singing in 2 different languages by saying "hey I'm only human" :lol:

:rofl: yeah did you see cheryl's face when he said that?! I nearly fell off the sofa laughing! The thing with the campaigns telling people to vote or buy a certain single, theyre surely worse than what theyre protesting against, cos someone tells them to buy a single, so they do it. :wall: Im sure that, whether brainwashed by simon cowel or not, the people who buy the x factor winners first single actually listen to it and enjoy it!

I'm part of a campaign at the minute on FB to get "B-b-b-bird's the word" to #1 for Christmas :lol: Tbh I've never been an album buyer or followed a particular band.. Just whatever floats my boat.. Although must say Lady Gaga has hit a soft spot with me :blush:

Papers headline today... The Fix Factor... says it all really, it has stopped being about the contestants and is now all about which judge will win instead!

The only person who I like on there is Dermot...hmmmmmmmmm yum yum!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back