X Factor

jennilisanne

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm so so SO excited about the X Factor starting!! For the past few months, every now and then I think, OMG, when is it starting, I can't wait, lol!!

I wonder if it's cos when it gets to the end I'll be neary ready to pop! I'm also interested to see if once baby's kicking it'll pick a winer!!

Anyone else gonna be watching?

Me too! I love x factor! When does it start? I like nothing more than to drink wine watching it. Have missed my drinks watching BB eviction nights so this will make up for it! Haha..I sound like such an alchy!

Omg, already?!

Poo.. Gonna have to hold of the wine for a bit then! Lol

Last edited:
Jeez I can't believe it's thst time of year already. Just think after Xmas number one it's due time!! Lol. X

cannot wait for xfactor to start! i've been the same! counting down the weeks, now days til it's start! how sad is that? haha! ;-) xx

god i cant believe its time for the x factor already. i love the x factor its awsome. Is it next saturday it starts?

Woot woot! Love x factor didn't even know it was starting again yet hehe! I'm gonna pop it down to record me thinks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already got my Sky+ on series link for hte main programme and Xtra Factor, lol!!! Unfortunetly we're out Saturday night, but bring on Sunday!!

I'm just upset that Holly Willoughby isn't doing the Xtra Factor anymore, she was so fun!

Woo woo woo!!!

funny how when BB was about to start we were all excited and ALOT less pregnant and its almost finished and its gone sooo quick!! Yesterday i was watching the advert about xfactor and i thought "hope Noa plans around xfactor so i dont miss anything importand being in labour" :/

Already got my Sky+ on series link for hte main programme and Xtra Factor, lol!!! Unfortunetly we're out Saturday night, but bring on Sunday!!

I'm just upset that Holly Willoughby isn't doing the Xtra Factor anymore, she was so fun!

Woo woo woo!!!

im so gutted holly isnt doing it as i love her! she suited that job pretty perfectly and want her to do it! dam it! lol x

Still undecided about Konnie, but we'll see. Eak, start of a new era, lol!!

AND THEN!! It's Dancing on Ice, lol! Hopefully Holly will still be doing that!

I love the early rounds!!! That and britains got talent are my fav's....well along with strictly which is also back soon i believe!!!

I LOVE X Factor!! I am such a saddo, my year goes like this....... January - American Idol - Not long finished before BB starts, then X factor till christmas, them it starts all over again, excpet not BB next year :sad::sad::sad:

Im so glad i have just found this thread, i absolutely love the x-factor and it is the highlight of my Saturday night :) but as you can imagine when i said this to the peopke i work with they thought i was sad!

Did anyone notice last night there seemed to be even more adverts than normal? x x

I miss Dannii Minogue! :( I love herrr.

But yeah X Factor is awesomeee. I really liked that Cher girl last Saturday. She had a really good voice. :D

Wagner lives like 5 minutes away from me I'm ashamed to say lol x

:lol: I like paije!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member