Am i the only who is REALLY into American Idol?

laetitia85

Reaction score
I find the auditions even funnier than X factor and now that boot camp is over it's gonna get very exciting as well.

anyone else likes it?

:D

Nope, your not the only one :lol:

We love it too :dance: :dance: :dance:

No favourites yet, but you gotta love that geek guy :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Nope, your not the only one :lol:

We love it too :dance: :dance: :dance:

No favourites yet, but you gotta love that geek guy :rotfl:

the one with the glasses? didn't het get eliminated yesterday? I loved him, I really wanted him to stay!

Yeah he might of done we haven't caught up with this weeks yet :lol:

But yes the auditions are always so much funnier....what about that weird girl (was it a girl?) who thought she was Pat Benetar, and was giving it all that "always be victorious!" crap.....she was frickin scary :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't remember her! I really like that rock chick with the deep voice. and the guys are good this year. I think there's some real talent this year, and of course, simon is still very sexy :lol:

am loving the australian, Michael so far. also the young boy of 17 was very good last night.

Nope not the only one hun. I really enjoy watching it, I love anything to do with singing and dancing! :dance:

I have to admit to being addicted to it too :oops:

I was also gutted when geekguy (Kyle?) went out before the final 24, because the blandguy they put in to replace him went in Week 1! What was the point in that?!

Agreed mostly with the elimination this week though.

Do either of you know when it's on? I always watch Fridays but discover I've missed one in the week - when is it? xxx

It is on Thursdays and Fridays. They do the boys one day and then the girls the other day. A bit annoyed last Thursday as they had half on from 8 - 9 and then another programme for an hour and then the second half from 10 - 11. Much too late for me. Had to tape it. But i know that they repeat it over the weekend on ITV or ITV2

Ah, thank you! That explains why I always seemed to be missing half the action!!! :hug:

I agree the eliminations were spot on *plants fingers in mental ears at the memory*

My faves so far are the Aussie guy who sang light my fire, and the black girl with the pink braces....cant remember their names but they both got some shit hot moves and fab voices!!!!!!!!!

The real deal there :)

yes GGG, that is Michael the Aussie. He sang Bohemian Rhapesody (sp) at the Hollywood auditions and he was fantastic.

havent really got a fav with the girls yet, but i do like the lady with the tattoos down her arm.

Oh my god, David made me cry singing "imagine". He was fantastic. I definitely think that he will win. and did you see him singing to Kelly Clarkson when he was about 10.
Brilliant.

x

Tara & Liam said:
Oh my god, David made me cry singing "imagine". He was fantastic. I definitely think that he will win. and did you see him singing to Kelly Clarkson when he was about 10.
Brilliant.

x

He is now my fave too, wow so so moving it nearly had me in tears!!!

He could release that as it was and it would be a huge hit I reckon!

Love him he's sooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

even my DH, who loves anything to do with John Lennon, and hates anyone destroying his songs, loved that version.

i feel teary now thinking about it, i am such a sad old woman.

xx

wrong two girls left. Should have been the other blonde girl that was standing with her in the bottom two, and the girl whose dad had died before the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back