X Factor

i can seriously say im watchin aidens preformance on youtube over and over.. wow..
i said to Demba "he makes my nipples go hard, i could cum just watching him"

He said its not nice what if he said one of the girls made him hard!! NOT THE SAME!!

but still.. aiden.. wow.. i keep drooling over him.. Demba have to deal with it, and preferably take Noa so i can concentrate!

:rofl: poor demba!;)

im getting so bored of the 'fix factor' press frenzy. I dont really care.I love watching the show cos of the singing. all this drama about the voting being 'rehearsed' last week I just dont get it. Everyone knows they have rehearsals otherwise how would dermot know what to say, and i bet the stage management is massively complex. i imagine cheryl went backstage and said that she was gonna refuse to vote so the producers worked with dermot to pull together a quick plan of action of what he was gonna do. it is a live show afterall :doh:

I am bored of Cowell areas licking Cole. Cole is just a nasty girl that likes nothing more than throwing her toys out of the pram. Jut so bored of these "judges".... Overpaid, over dressed, catty, idiots...get over yourselves and do your Job... Judge!!!!! The fighting is just old now and uncomfortable to watch.

Plus is it me or are all the productions taking away from the singing. I can't really say
that I have enjoyed and if the performances, or thought " wow they have a great voice!" Actually I enjoyed Mary do " mans world" in the first show and some of Matts performances.

She is beautiful and v talented, hard to believe she is only 17 x

Did any1 else hear cheryl cole fart wen she was givin feedback to Cher? I had to rewind it lol x

I am bored of Cowell areas licking Cole. Cole is just a nasty girl that likes nothing more than throwing her toys out of the pram. Jut so bored of these "judges".... Overpaid, over dressed, catty, idiots...get over yourselves and do your Job... Judge!!!!! The fighting is just old now and uncomfortable to watch.

Plus is it me or are all the productions taking away from the singing. I can't really say
that I have enjoyed and if the performances, or thought " wow they have a great voice!" Actually I enjoyed Mary do " mans world" in the first show and some of Matts performances.

100% agree with you! I have to fast forward the judges comments as they make me cringe so much!!! I used to like simons opinions, he always used to say what we were thinking hut lately he's on different planet.. The same one Louis is on!

I thought last night was pretty crap! The only one I enjoyed was Matts! Cher's was bloody terrible (and yes, she us turning into cheryl) I'm kinda sick of the same thing with Mary. Paige I feel is trying too hard. Rebecca - I just don't understand the hype. I'm not sure if I believe the little girl lost thing with her and Wagner... Well.

That's my moan for today...

Oh its such a shame this show is really falling apart :( I used to love it so much.

Who believes all the rumours its a fix?
I reeaaaaly dont like Katie for some reason. Love matt though! :)

Im not really bothered whether its a fix or not to be honest. Is that awful??? :blush: I never vote anyway, but I love musicals and singing so this is a great show for me. Sometimes I miss the sunday show cos theres not enough singing in it :p

Haha no it's not awful! It doesn't bother me too much either, my sisters away in a mood cause she loves Aiden! lol She was telling me that Katies something to do with Sony BMG and that Simon works for them. I can't keep up with it all to be honest! :p

Oh I heard on of these about Sony...I cant remember now, youre right, so hard ot keep up.

OH was going on about Matt was previously signed in his band. I think he was expecting me to be really shocked with the scandal but I dont see the problem. He says Im naive but I just dont see what the issue is!

also if it was a fix to keep Katy in, surely they just wouldnt put her in the bottom 2 all the time. It doesnt make sense.

Yeah that's the bit I don't understand. By putting her in the bottom 2 so much it's making people thinks its a fix.. So confusing!! lol

You suppose Cheryl is scared one of her acts will go? When is a judge allowed to attack a contestant on stage. Plus she should know that the press twist what people say. She is really catty this week.

Plus Cher is a right little Diva, she couldn't give two shits what the judges have to say... She looks like she is laughing at them!

Oh my, what has katie done to her hair?! Wig right?!

^^:shock:

:eh::)

xfactor is rubbish this year

mary, trayc n aiden should have been in the final

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member