X Factor Baby

K&A

Reaction score
Its just typical that our little ones are going to wait until the weekend and make us miss X Factor...

I wonder whos gonna be the lucky ones :dance: x

lol i know whjat you mean i was pregnant last year and luckily enough i had him 27th dec, hubby told me if i went into labour on x factor final i would have to do it alone he was going nowhere lol, whereas i was panicking about xmas day he was panicking about x factor luckily enough it was neither.

haha.. thats so cool i wish my OH would like X Factor, he hates it, he'd love to miss it lol but i see what u mean, i wouldnt want an Xmas baby x

im not to worried about xfactor, more downtown abbey on sunday!

I CANNOT go into labour while X Factor is on! I know I could record it, but the X Factor is something one should watch live lmao. I'm such a sad person. It's the highlight of my week... LOL

I CANNOT go into labour while X Factor is on! I know I could record it, but the X Factor is something one should watch live lmao. I'm such a sad person. It's the highlight of my week... LOL

nope i must agree it is a highlight and u do have to watch it live.. me and my mum always watch it together, its like a tradition lol x

nope i must agree it is a highlight and u do have to watch it live.. me and my mum always watch it together, its like a tradition lol x

God that's really nice to do that, my mum is soo old fashioned she has never seen X Factor! She prob wouldn't even know what it was if I asked her !

I love X Factor, and I will watch every show, the final and then a few days into Jan have my baby , unless the final is a good one and send me into laour early ha!

I get to watch mine now with some wine :smug: Its always been my tradition...wine and xfactor...Like BB and wine. I missed out on BB but got the xfactor to make up for it now!

God..i'm so sad :roll:

I get to watch mine now with some wine :smug: Its always been my tradition...wine and xfactor...Like BB and wine. I missed out on BB but got the xfactor to make up for it now!

God..i'm so sad :roll:

Thats such a good point!! I'll be able to have a nice glass of wine for the final of X factor!! :) Hopefully bubba won't make me miss any in the meantime tho :lol: x x

Last edited:
Lol my mum and I always watch it together too!

Haha ohhh a glass of wine would be nice. Oh well soon I'll have some wine and X Factor heaven haha.

i agree that glass of wine would be great :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back