wtt after a stillbirth :(

claire23

Reaction score
hi everyone, new to this part and not sure what to say on here really, we want to try for another baby sometime in the future, dont really know when, i had a baby on the 1st april 2012 but sadly he was stillborn at 40+1, just want somewhere to talk to people really while im waiting to try as still not recovered emotionally or physically from the birth and dont know how long we will be waiting etc, im still holding a little hope that one day i will have a baby in my arms alive, we are still in the wait for his post mortem results to see if there is a reason, we might not even be able to try again but like i said we still have hope xxx

I am so sorry for your loss i cant imagine what you have gone through. I have my fingers crossed that one day you will have your dream!

Take as much time as you need to come to terms with whats happened and look after yourself
x x x

Read ur posts and have not stopped thinking about it. So sorry to hear about ur loss. We are all here for u to talk to and hope we can help x

Im so incredibly sorry to hear about your loss, been thinking of yin lots xxx

hey hun, i hope you can get some answers sweety. I am so sorry for what you have been through :-( masive hugs i truely hope ou get your well deserved baby soon ;love

I read your story and it broke my heart I just want to give you a massive hug. I truly hope you get your dream! My sister had to deliver her baby too I've seen the heartache it causes so my heart really goes out to you! My only advice is to talk to your partner and not to bottle things up. Thinking of you x x x

It's just devastating what you're going through, I really hope you get some answers and that when you're ready, you will be able to have another baby. I can't imagine what you're going through but I think you're an incredibly strong woman :hugs:

thanks girls, they did say 6-12 weeks for the results so im hoping its soon, i just want to know why, but in a way im dreading them saying they found something that could have been treated if it was noticed, or they might say "cause unknown" i dont know what will be worse, either way i dont have jack here with me where he belongs, devastated :( just want some answers xxx

I think you're really brave (if that's the right word) for coming back on the forum and telling us your story! I can't imagine how you're feeling. Again, I am really sorry and I am thinking of you.

I am so sorry for your loss :hug: I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you. You're really brave to come and post about it on here. I hope you are recovering okay both physically and emotionally from this :hug:

had a bad few days but i will get there, i like coming on here and sharing my thoughts it clears my head a bit, havent left the house much as am petrified of someone saying "wheres the baby?" and the times i have gone out a few people have compared jack to a miscarriage, he was a fully grown baby not a miscarriage and it upsets me more when i hear things like that, iv felt the heartbreak of a miscarriage 3 times and this hurts so much more, he's my little boy and always will be xx

He will always be your little boy hun. We're hear to listen and help you through this. :hugs:

So so sorry hun :( can't imagine how you're feeling. Really hope one day you will have another baby. Big hugs :hugs: my thoughts are with you x x

Big hugs hun... This must be so hard for you, Im praying you have another baby real soon. xxx

oh my goodness i'm so sorry I cannot imagine the pain you are going through, no-one should go through that its truley heartbreaking to read let alone go through , I pray you get the baby you deserve alive and well when you are ready again. R.I.P baby jack xx

Thanks girls, it's hard but I'm getting stronger day by day can't let jack see his mummy crumble from up there, still waiting for results unfortunately, hope they come back soon, body seems to be getting back to normal so it's a step in the right direction for when we are ready to ttc x

I've been thinking of you lots over the last few weeks, can't imagine how painful life is just now for you. Not really sure what to say, but Im sure your angel babies are with you xx

Hun, I'm so sorry this happened, like the ladies said you will always be Jack's mummy, late loss, can never be compared to a miscarridge. I pray you get some answers soon that will help, your one brave lady, and do keep chatting to us all , we are here for you whenever you need us X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back