wtt after a stillbirth :(

Gosh I am so so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: it's truly devastating. I could never even begin to imagine what you're going through but as the others have said we are all here to listen and support you xxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

So sorry for what happened to you. And I think you are right - completely different from first trimester losses. Having had a few of these, I don't think it can compare to carrying a baby to term and would never try to imagine I know how that feels.

If you do decide to start ttc in a few months, that's when I'll be back on for it too.

thanks for your kind words x
yes fliss it doesnt compare, iv lost 3 first tri babies and that was bad enough, so getting past that 12 week hurdle and then 20 and 24 i was certain everything would be fine and started feeling positive for it all to come crashing down 1 day before he was due, completely gutted, still cant believe it sometimes when i wake up i half expect my bump to be there, hopefully our next ttc journey's will have a better outcome xx

Oh hun.

I can't even begin to imagine what you've gone through, it really is heart wrenching. And I'm really sorry for the loss of your baby Jack.

I hope you get some answers soon enough, must be horrible playing the waiting game to have an explaination.
I know it must be hard for you to come on here also, with most of us carrying. You're a strong lady even for doing so. You're bound to have bad days, and you are very well entitled to do so!

Big cuddles for you and if you need a chat, just gimmie a PM :).

xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for your kind words x
yes fliss it doesnt compare, iv lost 3 first tri babies and that was bad enough, so getting past that 12 week hurdle and then 20 and 24 i was certain everything would be fine and started feeling positive for it all to come crashing down 1 day before he was due, completely gutted, still cant believe it sometimes when i wake up i half expect my bump to be there, hopefully our next ttc journey's will have a better outcome xx

OMG don't know how you are keeping your sanity. The tri -1 losses alone can be unhinging. I would be totally like you were if I had ever got that far, it is just too cruel.

I think you are amazing for looking to the future how you are. Surely you are due something being on your side next time round. I hope at least you can get to a point of peace with all this, getting over it is probably impossible. Wishing you all good things. xxx

Hi friends. .I was 17 week pregnant and in anotomy scan yesterday doc told us that baby s heart is not beating. So baby is dead. Baby is still in my stomach and we are doing labor on Tuesday. Is there a way to find reason. As we had small spotting last entire week and doc said its normal after having cerclage...was there anything we could have done to save or baby. ..? Also, the Autopsy is not covered in our insurance. So is there any tests that we can do other than Autopsy? Please help asap. We have L&D planned on Tue March 4th 2014.

Last edited:
Im so so sorry babysmile, to hear your very sads new. Im really sorry but I don't have any knowledge or experience in this and therefore cant offer any advice, it might be worth posting this in one of the other sections, they will probably have more knowledge than us in here.
We are all here for you though, if ever you need someone to talk to, there is a lovely group of ladies on this section right now, and youre more than welcome anytime.
I hope you are able to find the answers you are looking for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back