Wtf have I done to deserve all this?? Pg 7 is today's new crap!!

Glad ur ok sunny :)

Pinky uve got a great memory!!!! I'm not 100% what I saw/didn't see.. Coz it was such a quick glimpse I turned away so quick! Mil was bugging me about it again today lol :roll:

Forgot to say when I went to see mw I asked her about all these bloody hiccups baby's having and she said it's great, it means I'll have a happy baby once it's born... Anyone heard of that?? Might create a thread on it later..

Pinky uve got a great memory!!!! I'm not 100% what I saw/didn't see.. Coz it was such a quick glimpse I turned away so quick! Mil was bugging me about it again today lol :roll:

Forgot to say when I went to see mw I asked her about all these bloody hiccups baby's having and she said it's great, it means I'll have a happy baby once it's born... Anyone heard of that?? Might create a thread on it later..

Ahhh I want to know what your having!!!!

Ahhh I want to know what your having!!!!

Haha!! Not long and we will know for sure what it is!! (hopefully a couple more weeks!!)

Glad all is well, my daughter had hiccups all the time and she has always been a darling so well behaved and a delight of a baby x

Oh thats great that your getting out.

Is cervix being open different to being dilated? I'm totally dumb. Surely that means something will happen soon

:)

That's great kirstymichelle!! Thanks for that!! :cheer:

It means it's just starting to open.. Not dilated by anything.. Just slightly opening.. People can be 2-3cm for like two weeks so I don't think I'll be in labour any time soon coz of it.. It's very likely I'm not going to make it to my due date.. Hopefully I'll at least make it to full term!! Was hoping for an 11/11/11 but I really doubt that!!
Saying all this will probably make me overdue and induced lol!!

Whew, just catching up on your latest adventure now :). Glad to hear everything is ok, looks like we'll have to keep a close eye on you from here on in!!!

Thanks hun! I hope there's not too much more to watch with me lol!! Hopefully just a real labour watch in a few weeks!!

That's great kirstymichelle!! Thanks for that!! :cheer:

It means it's just starting to open.. Not dilated by anything.. Just slightly opening.. People can be 2-3cm for like two weeks so I don't think I'll be in labour any time soon coz of it.. It's very likely I'm not going to make it to my due date.. Hopefully I'll at least make it to full term!! Was hoping for an 11/11/11 but I really doubt that!!
Saying all this will probably make me overdue and induced lol!!

Ah right, I get you, so its kinda like before you actually dilate then.

I was 2cm dilated when I was sent to be induced, but hadn't had any signs or pains or anything, all was normal, MW said at the time it can happen the last couple of weeks & you'd never know

:shock:

Do you not think there's something a wee bit freaky about that, there's gotta be a good load of us close the end who are already dilated!!

I'll find out on Tues when I have my sweep

:shock:

Yeah that would defo freak me out walking along knowing I'm 3cm!!

Loving the hiccups thing!! Mine has had them sooo much. Aww I love that it means they're happy!
Xxx

Hmmm hiccups and dilation... Do you think the baby can hiccup itself out? That'd make childbirth easier!

so glad all is well hun.
loving the hiccup thing...... I must be having an ecstatic baby as it seems to have hiccups every hour of the day lol

Hmmm hiccups and dilation... Do you think the baby can hiccup itself out? That'd make childbirth easier!
I like that thought !!! mine has had hiccups most days too and my eldest had them lots too xx

I like that thought !!! mine has had hiccups most days too and my eldest had them lots too xx

i like that thought too!!!

it iswell cute hiccups mean they r gonna b happy.... maybe those of us with constant hiccupping should have a convo in a few months time and see if the theory is true!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back