aparently my waters might have broken!! Update!

jolene

Reaction score
I woke up at about 4ish to go to the toilet and notice there was some pinkish liqiud. Called medicom who refered me to the delivery unit and they say that my waters may have broken.

Said that if i havent had any pains by lunch time then to call them again and go in to check!!! :roll: :pray:

Guess i will just have to hang in there and see how it goes.

when i noticed it never crossed my mind it could be my waters, i was more worried that i might be bleeding.

Hi sorry its taken me so long to get back. Its a bit of a long story.

So i called delivery at 4 this morning after medicom told me to as i went to the toilet and saw i was loosing some pink coloured watery liquid and i was worried coz this ment some blood was coming from somewhere. I was shocked when the midwife said it could possibly be my waters and to rest and see if any pains start. If nothing after a few hours then to call back.

So it got to 10:30 and no pain so i called back and spoke to a different midwife who agreed with the first that even though there wasnt much coming out it could still be a slight leak in my hind waters and they still need to treat this the same as they would if your waters had fully gone and to come in and call them when i was leaving.

So got myself ready and called back at 12:30 to say i was then leaving to see them. This time i got another different lady who asked me to explain things to her again. Only for her to tell me that there was no need for me to come in as it was probably a bloody show. I explained that the other ladies obviously haddnt thought this and i wasnt convinced either as there was no mucus at all just watery liquid. She still said not to bother as my pad wasnt soaked and that i show call back if anything significant happens!!!!! :|

How rude!! i wouldnt mind but she spoke to me as if i was being paranoid because im past my due date and that it was me who thought my waters had started to leak. The thought never crossed my mind i just thought i was bleeding from somewhere and wanted to be safe. It was them who told me to worry in the first place!

Well cut a long story short i spent the day with my mum who is a nurse and i have a midwife app at 9am tomorrow so i will wait to see her and see what she says. I have stopped loosing now so im not overly worried. Will have to see what happens.

Good luck hopefully it wont be long till you have your LO in your arms :hug:

Jane x

thats not fair :( im not jelous at all either hen :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

On a serious note thats brilliant hun cant wait to hear another update :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi how are things. Did you go in to get checked out.

Hope you are ok and things are progressing nicely.

Grace xx

gracie said:
Hi how are things. Did you go in to get checked out.

Hope you are ok and things are progressing nicely.

Grace xx

Yeah we need news! :dance:
Good luck sweety, i hope all is well and you got some updates for us ;)

oh jolene your killing me i need an update lol

i am taking it as a good sign that you havent been online since, hope you have your bubs now :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back