Wtf have I done to deserve all this?? Pg 7 is today's new crap!!

Thanks babe.. It was more gaining my trust and getting in my head.. He was smart about it :(

Thanks babe.. It was more gaining my trust and getting in my head.. He was smart about it :(

They always are, darling. As you know I'm a fellow survivor of domestic violence, and people always ask "why didn't you just leave him?" As if it's that simple :( They get in your head before you even realise it.

Hunny, you are doing amazing, I can't believe how strong you are xxxx

Thanks babe that means so much to me! Even my own mother don't understand it :(

:hugs::hugs:I second what Bexybun has said. DV isnt just physical its mental and emotional too and anyone worth their salt in law profession will know this. U were so young when it all started a child and he was an adult who took advantage no one will think bad of u for having 2 kids with him !! the main thing to remember is u got out !!!! u found the strength to do it. it doesnt matter when it happened after the first slap of the 10000 th. u r a strong women in a much better place than any of them xxx

Thanks babe :D
Ooh mum just told me his sister is at 8cm after two epidurals.. She went in yesterday at 11am coz she couldn't cope n was only 3cm by 6pm... Suppose karma does work sometimes :D

oh yes karma does work sometimes !!! well I believe in it anyway !! xx

Keep in mind that no matter how much shit they throw at you... you got out of that situation with your two beautiful girls and you where the strong one,
I don't know domestic violence personally but my best friend (who is a lezbian) went through it with her last girlfriend and it took a lot for her to get out with her son, They get in your mind and make you think your nothing without them and it takes a lot to brake the years of been told that and realise your worth so much more!
So whenever they try to upset you remember your in the right, your the strong one thats moving forward with your life xx

Thanks girls :D I'm defo 10000x stronger than I was years ago.. I just feel bad my girls have gone thru this.. Jaycee seeing and hearing it all and Ellie never having a dad around..

His sister has had to have a section now I feel kinda bad :( even tho she's evil..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back