• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wtf have I done to deserve all this?? Pg 7 is today's new crap!!

I spend most of the other week on it lmao!!

I wish this baby would just make it's mind up really.. In or out!!!

lol, i know what you mean, your at that point now that they either sort the problem or make it stop! Can you feel the contractions?

Oh yeah can defo feel them.. High pain threshold so they don't hurt just uncomfy and tight on my chest as usual lol..

I do wish theyd either come thick and hard or just sod off completely!!

I wonder whats going on then, is it early stages of labour? I suppose once a dr examines you you'll know more.

Poor u, back in again! Really hope ur sorted and out of there soon xx

Oh hun, thinking of you! :hugs: Been having a real time of it lately! Hope things sort themselves out one way or the other very soon!x

What a nightmare your having! Thinking of you, hope things settle soon x

Hope things get sorted for you soon hunny, start demanding some answers x x

Aww hun, back again.. hope they get you sorted one way or the other, be thinking of you. :hugs:

Lib

Not again! Really hope everthing ends up ok!

Baby make your mind up!!

Good luck hun. I hope you get some proper answers this time x

Any more news?

Hope your on your way home now!

I think you have an undecisive baby on your hands (must be a boy :oooo:)

Hope you've got some good news by the time I get home later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm out!!!!!! :cheer:
Cervix slightly open she said and waters intact just extra dc.. Lovely!! Lol she just wrote in my notes and sent me on my way.. Didn't say anything else lol!!
I've got consultant app tomo anyway so not too bothered she didn't really give me any instructions lol!!
Phew!!
She said sod all about my contractions which is odd.. Just glad to be out tbh!! And glad all is ok of course :)

Glad your out, hope your consultant can give you more answers tomorrow x

Thanks :) so gla to be out!!!! Defo gonna b asking consultant lots of questions tomo!
Well the last check I had the cervix was tightly closed and now it's slightly open so prob y I'm feeling more pressure etc..

Any more news?

Hope your on your way home now!

I think you have an undecisive baby on your hands (must be a boy :oooo:)

Hope you've got some good news by the time I get home later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blatantly a boy giving me this much grief!! Lol!

glad u r out hun !! hopefully lo is planning on making an appearence sooner rather than later !!!! hope u get answers from consultant tomorrow xxx

Sooo glad you're out and all is well! Sounds like things are moving slowly towards delivery what with the cervix being a bit open :yay:

I'm fine too - just off to update my journal! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back