Back to life

GERMOLOIDS cream is very good, it relieves the pain within half a day. This cream shrinks piles too!!! to avoid constipation I soak 5prunes in water and then drink water and eat prunes on empty stomach...if you do it daily it does help...If you're already constipated drink water with lemon juice and a spoon of olive oil mixed together... I know it doesn't sound nice but if you drink it quickly it isn't so bad as it sounds as lemon helps to block oil flavour!!!

Hope you will feel better soon!!!

and the oil, lemon and water drink you can take few times a day and evetually it makes you go

GERMOLOIDS cream is very good, it relieves the pain within half a day. This cream shrinks piles too!!! to avoid constipation I soak 5prunes in water and then drink water and eat prunes on empty stomach...if you do it daily it does help...If you're already constipated drink water with lemon juice and a spoon of olive oil mixed together... I know it doesn't sound nice but if you drink it quickly it isn't so bad as it sounds as lemon helps to block oil flavour!!!

Hope you will feel better soon!!!
What really annoys me is I'm not constipated any more, haven't been for at least a week and a half, but piles still not disappearing. I really don't know what to think any more :(

that happens, but honestly try germoloids as I had the piles few weeks ago and after few uses of germoloid cream they have dissapeared... you might need to use for a couple of days for the piles to dissapear but pain will go much faster....I think this cream is very good

that happens, but honestly try germoloids as I had the piles few weeks ago and after few uses of germoloid cream they have dissapeared... you might need to use for a couple of days for the piles to dissapear but pain will go much faster....I think this cream is very good
Is it prescription or can you get it in the pharmacy? :hug:

you can get it without prescription in any pharmacy or even some supermarkets

let me know if they've helped you!!! I really hope they will as few people who I recomended this cream to said it workes well!

Thanks SO much, hun, will definitely give it a go!

Pleasure, just hope it will help you too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back