Woooooo Hoooooooo IT'S F.F.F.FRIDAY.......:yay:

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
:yay: :dance: :yay: :dance: :yay:

It's officially the best day of the week my lovely ladies :)

So what's everyone got planned for this weekend coming?

xxxxx

Hey kezza!
I have diddly squat planned! I was supposed to be going out for a meal tonight with OH and friends buy I cancelled as I havnt spent any time alone with OH since Xmas.. Oh and valentines day but that doesn't count lol. So we decided to just go alone.
After that we usually have to run errands all weekend or run around after other people *grits teeth*

How about urself? X

Mornng Kezza
Yay to Friday!!! I get to work from home today which is a bonus.
Got my parents coming mid afternoon as we are on a coach trip to London for the day tomorrow.
London is the last place I want to be going as I was only there yesterday for work, but the parents love London and they are getting on a bit now so it's a bit much for them to go alone. We were going to do the London eye but the forecast is rain, so we might catch a show instead. Can wait to see the parents though, I've missed them :)
What are you up to?

Hey girlies :wave:

Oh loopy, your weekend sounds lovely & it's soooooo nice when it can be just the 2 of you, esp as you don't see each other often. Hope he treats you to dinner or something

You lucky thing Kedi, wish I could work from home but being a receptionist don't think it's possible :lol: Ooooooo sounds like a lovely day planned for tomorrow as well, are you planning on going anywhere else for sight seeing? Even if raining you should still get a fab view of London from the eye :)

Well last night I did all the cleaning, hoovering, tidy up, washing & baked my orange sponge cake for my friends birthday cake so tonight I'll finish off the washing, make something for dinner, dye my hair & ice my friends cake so it's all done

Then tomorrow all I need to do is pick my dress up from Next in London, grab a cheeky Starbucks & some lunch on the way home then spend the afternoon chilling & getting ready for the evening, off to a bar for a few drinks then dinner then back to the bar for my friends birthday

Then Sunday......RECOVER :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298021546.119408.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298021546.119408.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
oooh lovely dress kezza! get a pic on saturday night and post it so we can u in it!

Kedi, if you are looking for a show to go to i can recommend mary poppins, i don't like the film but the stage show was ace!

tonight im meeting an ex colleague for a few drinks which im looking forward to as i haven't seen her for ages!

i have my aunties wedding tomorrow which should be OK but its at 4pm and they have asked me to be down by 9am - which can only mean i'm going to be running around helping out etc grrr! should be fun though, nice to get out of london for the day.

sunday i will be cleaning the house :(

kezza can you post your cake recipe at some point, i LOVE chocolate, orange and cake - what a fab combination!! xx

Kezza I LOVE the dress!!
I will be the forewoman of our garage build for the weekend! The roof is going on and we are expecting a telescopic JCB delivery today for bringing up the trusses and tiles (boring blah blah) they are working throughout the whole weekend, so I will spend it stuck at home (as I have been all week :-( ) But it's great that the garage is getting done :yay:
One of my friends is coming round later for some tea, we might get chinese and maybe a cheeky glas of something alcoholic :)

Sounds great ladies!

I'll be home writing on my history paper and will try to get some work done.

HOpe everyone has a good one:)

Awww thanks girls :flower: I've got some shimmer body lotion so will slather myself in that & look all glitzy, hair half up half down & I'll wear my black satin peep toe stilettos, it's not very often I get dresses up so can't wait & will defo get OH to take a piccie :)

I've heard about the Mary Poppins show & it's all been fab reviews, Wicked is supposed to be another fab one to

I'm liking your plan for this eve positivity, I love catch ups when you've not seen someone for a while :)

Eek!!! 9am?? Kinda early for a Sat but am sure will be lots of fun helping with the wedding & post a piccie of toy in your dress my darling, I love seeing everyone dressed up all glitz & glam. Where's the wedding happening?

I'll post a piccie of the cake tonight & the recipe, orange flavoured sponge cake & buttercream with chocolate coloured & flavoured icing.....Mmm Mmm Mmm SCRUMMILICIOUS

Princess you have the important job this weekend, delegation & tea making. If my OH is DIY'in at the weekend, he hates if I'm not home cos I make the tea & Sarnies & normally bake a cake or something :)

xxx

:wave: Hi Ladies
Dontcha just love Fridays!!! :dance:
I always have Friday off, which is a bonus.
Going to loll about all day, just hired the film Closer with Julia Roberts.
My OH flies back tonight yay
Tomorrow we have friends comingfor dinner, gonna make homemade pizza using the bread maker, it's awesome!
Have a great weekend xxxx

kezza that dress does sound amazing! can't wait to see the recipe. sounds like tomorrow will be a very girly/glitzy occassion, hope you ahve a great time.

also, was going to add to my post, if mary poppins isn't available then Wicked - deffo my fave show!! xx

haha! dresses on the brain i meant...that cake does sound amazing lol! xx

Hehehe :lol:

I haven't seen any shows at all, my friend takes her 2 girls to them so get all the reviews off her :)

I've always wanted to see Stomp or Riverdance, they aren't so much theatre though & I have been to see Bottom live, my all time favourite comedy

xxx

hahahah, love Bottom!! Okey dokey matey blokey........and all the rest!

It's just so funny & makes me :rotfl: & can watch it over & over again :)

I love the Christmas & Halloween episodes

xxx

Yeh, it's fab! I remember me and my sister watched it in secret when we were younger cos the parents would have cracked! Nothing like Rik Mayall in a pair of undies up to his nipples with his shirt AND TIE tucked in :lol:

It was the one programme that we were allowed to stay up & watch :)

:rotfl: I'm just outside work & that image of Rik came to my head as I read your post & I creased up & got funny looks by passers by :rotfl:

I've never laughed so much when I saw them live, the OH was actually in :shock: as never seem me laugh so much, it's just genius slapstick comedy & now we have Sky & they've shown a few episodes on Gold I'm like :yay: makes me happy :)

xxx

Hi Kezza, lovely dress hope you have a fab evening.

Tomorrow is sort out day for me. Im cleaning the house upstairs and down, inside and out of my car and generally removing any crap!

I maybe going out for a few drinkies tomorrow eveing, depends out shattered i am xxx

:shock: how can you be bothered with cleaning the house AND the car all in one day? I really CBA with either - at any time :lol:

Evening all :wave:

Hope your all ok & having a nice Friday night :)

I've finished the cake :yay: Heres a few piccies

xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298061773.927994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298061773.927994.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298061793.355861.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298061793.355861.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298061818.376279.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298061818.376279.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4