Woooohoooo...feb mums

hels

Reaction score
I think this feb forum is picking up a little, which is nice.....
were getting that sparkle now!!!

haha it's cos alot of us are finishing work now etc and we are all big and uncomfortable and stuck in the house :D tee hee

i was ill with cold last week and it made me feel miserable - thought it was never going to go away. but i feel so much better now, so i'm definitley getting my sparkle back!! 8)

I agree - it's much easier to catch up on the forum now I'm on maternity leave!

All the things I thought I would do during maternity leave I haven't been doing! Feel quite lazy but most people I speak to say we should rest as much as possible!

I'm starting to get a bit nervous at the idea that one day soon I'll go into labour - I think I'll panic and wont know what to do/who to call etc! Then there's the bit about waiting for DH to get home before going to the hospital (he works 1 hr away and the drive to the hospital is then another 30 mins). Think I'll need to remind him tonight to take his mobile with him everywhere at work so that he doesn't miss my call!

Lucy
37 + 2

i know - i keep reminding DH to take his phone. it must be a nightmare if you can't get hold of them!

I wanted to do lots when i was off too. so far i've had a cold and now people are telling me i shouldnt venture too far on my own. i imagined being out and about but i'm mainly staying in and pottering about.

We've got decorating going on too so once the messy jobs are out of the way i need to scrub our bedroom clean! then i'll feel more ready to have the baby i think :D

l feel exactly the same as you Lucy, worried that l will not know what to do, who to phone ect. Its one of those things, you just dont know how you will react until it actually happens. lm scared of being on my own when it happens,.... sure we will all be fine though.

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Yeah hopefully our instinct will take over and we'll know exactly what to do! I hadn't thought about not venturing too far on my own, we live about a 45 min drive from Glasgow and I mostly meet up with friends (from work) there - guess I'll have to stop that soon as I'd be really panicking if I had to get from there to the hospital !

I'm trying to get the house cleaned ready for wee one but as I'm cleaning it I keep noticing things I wanted to get done before he/she arrived and it's too late for us to start them! Never mind, I'm sure these jobs would be better done once the nicer weather comes and then I can leave the workmen to it!

Lucy
37 + 2

My OH is working away at the mo, about 2 hours away. Im so scared that ill call him, and he'll get home and it'll all be a false alarm, then ill feel daft!!! Ah well.... lots of cleaning/decorating still to do too. need to have a carpet bought and fitted too :shock:
We must be mad!!!!

i've just had a carpet fitted yesterday. you'll feel relieved when it's over with!!

my fireplace kinda collapsed :roll: so that is getting bricked up tomorrow too.

it will be so much better when these things are done though. you'll feel alot more comfy when the baby comes x

lol you guys are really going for the nesting instinct thing!!
still i guess you are absolutely right, do it now while you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back