Woohoo :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Abit of a useless post but im happy :D so i thought id share.
Just got back from the midwife and baby is in the optimum birth position and definetly not back to back anymore, all my bouncing on my ball and being on all fours worked plus she can only feel 1/5th of Missy's head above my pelvis :D x x

:yay: ur little lady is getting ready to meet mummy, daddy and big bro! so excited for you xxx

p.s. at what stage did you start bouncing on your ball? xx

:yay: ur little lady is getting ready to meet mummy, daddy and big bro! so excited for you xxx

p.s. at what stage did you start bouncing on your ball? xx

I started sitting on it and rotating in circles about 28weeks because she was back to back hunny.

Thanks ladies :D x x

yay.....so exciting xx

omg...advert for rolo biscuits on tv, they look amazing

sorry slightly off subject there....lol

Yay! thats great M2A! not long to go now, so exciting :) xxx

:yay: I got told my baby is in the perfect position yesterday! Just gotta keep her there

Oh wow that's great news!! Good for baby :yay:
I might get on my ball now - I do love a good bounce oo-er!
xx

:yay:

Glad all your works paid off!

She said mines is down really low but didn't say anything about how far in or out the pelvis, she said baby has dropped so goodness knows what that means!!

I always feel bad for hassling her with questions but i've defo got a cpl to ask nxt time!

:)

congrats!

pickles kicks have moved since i started bouncing and watching tv on all fours, hopefully they'll tell me on thursday he or she has moved. gonna go for another bounce, hopefully it'll work for me too!

Glad the bouncing paid off! You might go early if she's getting engaged already! I've def still got a 'floating' baby it's so high!

I knew she had dropped as my bump is very low now and im not getting kicked in the ribs but was completely shocked when she said how far she was engaged x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back