TundraOwl baby here!! Updated page 5

Hey guys, will do a proper birth story when I get chance, sorry not to keep you more posted but everything kinda all happened at once! After Kirsten updated you saying my waters had gone I was only 3cm dilated! The midwife had examined me and my waters broke then, she got covered! After that the contractions came thick and fast with out a break and they were so painful, turns out she was back to back, so I was given diamorphine to help me relax in between contractions and was on gas and air, the MW was great and got me the TENS machine and heat packs. Was contracting like this for about 3/4 of an hour but I had the worst feeling to push that was getting stronger, I was yelling at the MW saying "I want to push but you won't let me!!" she was like, "you can't push yet, you'll only be about 5cm, it just feels like that coz she's back to back.
I got quite upset as I really didn't think I would be able to cope as I was only half way! Anyway she went for a break and another MW was looking after me, contractions suddenly came thick and fast, no break at all, and I was yelling at them that I wanted to push. This new MW decided to examine me and got a shock as she could see LOs head! Then all he'll broke loose lol, there were MW running round trying to find my MW as she had gone for a cup of tea, and then in about 10 pushes Mhairi Ann Sarah Fergusson arrived! Weighing 7lb, she is perfect! Only have a couple of grazes, one quite bad, but no stitches needed :) will post pics when I can, thanks for all the support, and thanks Kirsten for updating for us :) xxx

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures x

Congrats! Can't wait to see a picture xx

Wonderful!!! So happy for you :hug:

Wow well done Libby, that's such an amazing story, poor you and well done for getting through it! Your little lady is such a perfect weight and thats great u didn't tear. Rest well and enjoy your little lady :) xxx

Wow, its brilliant hearing the birth stories, massive well done you!! Can't wait for a picture x

Congratulations hun. You got the date I was hoping to have. Enjoy mummyhood xxxx

Can't wait for the full birth story. Sounds like you had it under control though. And yaaaay for no stitches.

congratulations sweetheart, and well done xxxx

Wow congratulations honey :) cannot wait for a pic!! Sounds like you did brilliantly xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back