Woohoo :)

Congrats hun! V pleased for you!......I got told my little man is engaged yesterday too, but they didn't say how much......he keeps flipping from my right side to my left still tho.....left is optimum tho isn't it?
Friend lent me her birthing ball yesterday so gonna pump that up and give a whirl! lol! xxx

I am a little behind with the "engaged" sittuation when you are 1/5 what does this mean? When the babys head is in the pelvis does this mean its ready and on its way?

Are there any signs of this happening. I too dont have any kicks in my ribs now. It is all very much very low down. I can actually feel him hiccuping at times right in my bits lol.
xxxx

Baby can engage from 30 week and with 2nd its normally quicker than with 1st. Also, it doesn't mean baby will come early, it just means you wont need to go through hassle of trying to move baby before birth.

I'm gonna have a look at my notes from yesterday & see what mw has said. Mines has been moving constantly from left to right, within the space of minutes really. I was all chuffed yesterday when mw said baby was alot bigger than first & a happy baby looool

I am actually praying mines doesn't come early, been having alot of pressure in pelvis for a few weeks & had the need to close my legs, mw said its just baby moving down, hope he/she stays in there til due date or after!!

:)

I've just realised that I'm still getting rib kicks!! Baby is engaging, does that mean I'm going to have a long baby!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back