Why the hell

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Is stacey Solomon on TV 7 weeks after having her baby?

Shouldn't she be looking after her baby? I never would've left Tyler at that age!

This woman annoys me!

What is she doing? Is it an interview? Or a presenting job?
I know we think how can she need the money but who knows her personal circumstances. Or maybe she feels 'ready' to go back to work as her job is probably a lot different than our mere mortal humdrum life consuming 9-5 jobs.
She doesn't really bother me.

maybe she took the baby with her

To be fair she probably is only away from her baby for a couple of hours! I wouldnt leave my little guy but I suppose if my job was important to me then I wud!
xxx

I don't think it matters if baby is there. Some mums feel a HUGE pressure to go back to work after having a baby and seeing that (and it's not really that as the daybreak presenters kept going on about it) would make people feel bed about taking time off or some employers think this is acceptable.

Just so sick of the media representation of mums.

Everyone is different hun and her 'job' is not a 9-5 m-f and will be home soon. The baby could be with her even.

Some mummy's have to go back to work ASAP due to personal circumstances.

I left E at 6 wks with my parents for a meal out with hubby as we need to look after our marriage as well as the baby.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

She might even have the baby with her, and she's probably only doing a couple of hours rather than a full day like we'd have to.

It's her life, her baby, her job, if that's what she wants to do let her get on with it. It's not for us to judge her decisions.

Well I think it's just adding more pressure to people she's in the public eye setting an example.

On Lorraine straight after they were just talking about lilly Allen going back to work after JUST 7 months, but they say nothing about SS?

Don't get it?

Obviously I'm the only one so I'm saying no more on the matter

I personally don't compare when I will be going back to work to a 'celebrity' on tele. Circumstances are so different you can't compare her life to ours and I don't think she has put pressure on mums. She has a totally different lifestyle and working hours. As long as her baby is cared for that's all that matters.

Ps I am no Stacey fan, not fussed about her at all so not trying to defend her, just speaking about the work aspect

To be honest hun, im not having a go but the comments that you made are what add pressure to mums, some have no choice but to go back to work. I left Will only for a few hours at a week old, I'm sure you will think that's wrong but I had my personal reasons.

Each to their own xx

She probably only has to work that one day for a few hours & won't have to work the rest of the month with the rediculous amount of money she probably makes so she maybe only do a couple days work out of an entire month compared to us "regular" people who need to work 9-5,5 days a week & probably don't make a dent in her wages! but like the other girls said I know they get to take their kids with them when they're filming too but who knows.

Tapatalking!

What is she doing anyway is it a presenting job or what ? X

Tapatalking!

Her life, her baby, her decision. I neither like nor dislike her and her choices, and tbh anyone else's (famous or not) don't bother me. You do what's right for you and if that's what's right for her then who are we to judge? For all we know she might be going bankrupt and needs to do appearances etc for the money to look after her children!

I was kinda shocked at Amanda golden tbh, she nearly died giving birth and went back to bgt 2 weeks after!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I think there is more pressure for women to stay at home when realistically due to financial circumstances they can't. You're very lucky if you can take a long maternity leave or be a sahm (I would love to be one). If anything, it might make working mums feel better to see a working mum on telly. Nothing wrong with working IMO or staying at home.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Yeah Amanda kinda shocked me but only for her healths sake after her traumatic time. As for stacey I'm not really fussed. x

Tapatalking!

Her life, her baby, her decision. I neither like nor dislike her and her choices, and tbh anyone else's (famous or not) don't bother me. You do what's right for you and if that's what's right for her then who are we to judge? For all we know she might be going bankrupt and needs to do appearances etc for the money to look after her children!

I agree.

I left Stanley for 5 hours at 5 weeks old. I don't feel it was a bad choice and certainly don't feel a bad mum. I don't think by appearing in TV she is setting a bad example at all. Yes it is hard to leave the baby but it is in no way a reflection of bad parenting. We all make the choices we feel are best for our children, because our choices sometimes differ doesn't mean they are wrong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back