Success #2

TORino

Reaction score
I shouldn't post this as I will jinx it no doubt but I am a happy laydee again this morning.

This routine I'm doing appears to be paying off at least at bedtime and me getting her to sleep.

We had bath at 6pm, in bed by 7. Sleep until 10 and then fed. I didn't manage to have her back to sleep until 11.30 but that's because she got herself too awake and I left the light on when feeding her by accident.

She then slept until 7 again. She did wake once but a dummy and swing of the crib and adjustment of her swaddle blanket fixed that.

So again I have had chance to watch the tv with my husband!!

Hooooray!!

we do the bath at 6pm, then bottle, then bed routine and it works an absolute treat!!

she just knows it means bedtime and she always goes down without a fuss and is usually asleep by 7pm...then its time for mummy and daddy :)

makes such a huge difference doesnt it...as much as we love her....i love when she is in bed and i get a bit of 'me' back xx

I'm noticing a big difference in her behaviour tbh. I've had ZERO bouts of crying since we've been up at 7am.

This is unheard of :shock:

I've done bath bottle bed with E since she was 4 weeks old and although she goes down well she still wakes up for two night feeds. :( I could cope with one but two is starting to get me down!

Well done Tilly chops!! So pleased for you hun, theo does the bath, feed then bed routine! He still wakes at about 4am but it really is nice having your own time back isn't it?! Xxx

I'm really happy for you. You deserve a break!!

Babies thrive on routine, they really do & when ppl introduce some sort of routine, even as simple as doing the same things b4 bed every night, they really see a difference. Its the same logic with other areas of babies life too, meal times, play/nap times ect. consistency is the key.

Try not to worry if things turn back again, just keep doing it like last night & you'll get there eventually.

xxxxxxxx

Are you sure she's hungry helly?

Might sound like a silly question but she might be waking for another reason?

We were always doing the bath feed bed thing just much later and the bed part didn't always follow lol.

It was during the day that I've been struggling, it was crying followed by sleeping/waking up after 10 mins then crying again. I was at my wits end. And the screaming would get louder and louder.

Things have been much calmer in Casa Robertson the last few days :)

Im so glad things are finally going well for you, your an excellent mummy and should be proud

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Yeah for you and yeah for Tilly!!

May have to try this although I'm not site this week Harry will appreciate the small tub type bath we have on the caravan!! He's used to a full size one!!

So pleased for you all though xx

Ah i smiled from ear to ear when i read this - im so pleased for you!! We had our longest ever stretch of sleep last night!! 8.30 to 1.30 - doesnt sound much but its never been longer than 3 or 4 hrs - so at least we are going in the right direction! Well done Tilly chops!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back