why doesnt my baby sleep thread!!!

My wee princess slept through till 8am after her late night. So I am well happy

Her room was roasting last night but still put her down in full sleepsuit and 1 tog bag
Last time it was roasting I put her in a 0.5tog or short sleeved romper and she just didnt sleep as well. She obviously likes being cosy. Maybe in winter I need to find a 3 tog bag instead of 2.5! X

I really do not know how you girls do it! The night before last Ethan had me up for 3 hours in the night for no apparent reason! He was all full of beans and wanted to play until I left the room and he went crazy.. I had 6 hours of broken sleep and the next day I was the most miserable bitch ever and walking round like a zombie! Haha.
Luckily he returned to normal last night and slept 6:45-7:15.

Hope your LOs sleep more for you soon! Xxxx

Lynds I'm so chuffed you have cracked it, I'd be bloody elated...

Leah I feel like I am a miserable cow everyday LOL...

My god I'm a moaning bit*h arnt I!

Soooooo tired, another crappy night :-(

Argh. I feel so crappy too. Horrible hangover lie in. Next time freya is away overnight I am going to make sure I am in bed sober by 10pm so I can enjoy a proprr sleep and lie in

Woke up at 6.30 with my tongue stuck to my mouth so had to go get a drink and since then have been tossing and turning wondering what my wee poppet was up to and if she was being good for nana and papa.

Think I sleep better when she is here!

Argh. I feel so crappy too. Horrible hangover lie in. Next time freya is away overnight I am going to make sure I am in bed sober by 10pm so I can enjoy a proprr sleep and lie in

Woke up at 6.30 with my tongue stuck to my mouth so had to go get a drink and since then have been tossing and turning wondering what my wee poppet was up to and if she was being good for nana and papa.

Think I sleep better when she is here!

This is what im dreading next Saturday...see you vow not to drink too much but when your out its a different story, I'm also getting quite nervous about leaving him and it has crossed my mind to bail...

Archie still sleeping crappy, I'm beginning to think iv done something to make this happen :-(

Well freya had a whale of a time. they were all up at 3am when she woke up and got upset cause she didnt know where she was but they ended up playing till 4am and then all slept till 8am

When I went to pick her up, she was still in her jammies, eating her lunch 90mins late. But she was babbling away and was so happy none of that matters. they were all just too busy having fun to conform to my routine

Archie will be just fine hun. x

B is still waking for 2 feeds in the night! Expecting the first in about 2 hours! :( x

Hi girls my girl wakes up frequently every night but tonight we are having a particularly bad night and need to vent as its almost 5 in the morning and not had any sleep

Zara went to sleep between 9 and 10 as always after a big feed so thought she might sleep better but no! She woke up 11 then 1:30 then 3:30 and just fallen back to sleep now! I'm so fed up just want to sleep at night again.

From 5 weeks she slep through the night like a dream and then from 3 months constant waking in the night she is now 6 months and sick of reading on info sites 'your baby is probably sleeping through the night now, possibly even 12 hours...' Yeah right!

Hi girls my girl wakes up frequently every night but tonight we are having a particularly bad night and need to vent as its almost 5 in the morning and not had any sleep

Zara went to sleep between 9 and 10 as always after a big feed so thought she might sleep better but no! She woke up 11 then 1:30 then 3:30 and just fallen back to sleep now! I'm so fed up just want to sleep at night again.

From 5 weeks she slep through the night like a dream and then from 3 months constant waking in the night she is now 6 months and sick of reading on info sites 'your baby is probably sleeping through the night now, possibly even 12 hours...' Yeah right!

I had a bad night too... woke pretty much every hour! I had a hv visit me about sleeping and gave me a leaflet which said something like 'from 3 months 75% of babies will sleep through' urm thanks! Ha...

Hopefully we will all get some sleep soon!
Xxxx

tapatalking x

Sorry you ladies are having a crap time, iv only just cracked it at nearly 11months. I really do sympathise, hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back