Sleep

Lulabell

Reaction score
Does anyone else's LO sleep dream? I'm sure joshua smiles, giggles, and what seems to be cry in his sleep. He hasn't smiled or giggled when awake yet. Also, his eyes roll in the back of his head and kinda reminds me of the exorcist lol. He is only 4 weeks old. Didn't think they would hav much to dream about? Lol.xx

He also makes a lot of noise when asleep too. Like sleep talking baby style.xx

I was worrying cos my LO does this 2 shes either in deep slumber or chunering away to heself but still seems asleep. Im hoping this is normal with us both having noisey babies :) X

Issac is the same, he would smile (but i put it down to wind) babble in his sleep and recently he is crying. i got up to feed him last night as he was crying and when i looked over his cot he was still asleep. he hadnt done it before and was due for a feed... i didnt really know how to settle him without waking so i just picked him up and fed him :-/ When he was new born he used to put a sad face in his sleep with a pet lip and OH always said he was dreaming of me putting the boob away haha x

Glad someone else has the same! Don't remember my nephew being like this. Hoping it's all normal too.xx

It's so cute when they do that I love it Rhea sometimes makes noises like a puppy when she is asleep !! Xxx

Aww thats soo cute! Issac is a noisy feeder as well as a noisey sleeper lol... I stayed at my dads through the week and i shared a bed with my very young sisters (5 and 9) so issac could have her room and she woke while i was feeding him in bed and looked over my shoulder and said... Lisa, Issac really likes his milk doesnt he! while he is drinking away going mmm mmm mmm haha so cute lol x

O does the sleep noises too we get alot of big sighs so cute he he

We have a noisy sleeper here too! It's so frickin cute :D sometimes she cries out but that's normally followed by a huge fart lol! xx

Angel does this too and her eyes used to roll back and she used to smile at the same time, proper freaked me out but I find it funny now. She's also cried, yelped and cooed in her sleep. If I hear her on the monitor 9 times out of 10 I leave her for 5 mins because shes usually just dreaming bless her lol xx

We have a noisy sleeper here too! It's so frickin cute :D sometimes she cries out but that's normally followed by a huge fart lol! xx

This sounds very familiar! Lol. Both hubby n I laugh when Joshua does this!x

Haha yep same here! Find it hilarious! I'm surprised by how much she farts tbh, definitely takes after oh there lol! xx

There are some very interesting noises coming my dd Moses basket most sleeps. She not only farts (!) but sighs and most of the time squeaks as she sleeps. The worst thing she does is rolls her eyes in to the back of her head, really freeky! It's very cute the little noises though.

You've described our lo to a T!! He does all of those things. Looks possessed when his eyes roll about. Sometimes they're open wide and he's completely conked out!

He is also the LOUDEST sleeper at night ever. He whines, grunts, cries almost, catches his breath, pants, snores, you name it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back