Sleep baby?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Is it normal for my LO to be sleepy alot.
He got out of it as he has less sleeps than usual but now ive noticed he can sleep up to 3 times a day now :shock: he only used to once.
first sleep lasts 15 mins at most an the next to can sleep up to an hour.
Im little worried incase it isnt normal but i dont want to over panic myself incase hes just really tired.
He was talking to me (gurgling) alot for about an hour to me today although he was due a feed so there he was cooing to me an a HUUUGE smilies an then cos he wasnt interested in his milk talked abit more so i just put dummy in an he fell asleep :shock::eh:.
Anyones LO like this one min they come out of the sleep pattern an the next sleepy alot more.?
x

Yeah i know what you mean. annabelle seems to want to sleep more than ever atm too?

Is your LO teething? or poss starting solids.?

wonder what makes babys so sleepy lol.
My LO is 4 months old nearly 5 didnt know if it seemed to be normal or what lol x

sometimes amy has 2 or 3 naps a day or some times she doesnt sleep till bedtime at the mo i let her pplay in her cot till she falls asleep as living in the pub at the mo and in one room its impossible to get her into a routine shes 10 months i think its quite normal for them to sleep more.

Zach has been sleeping more in the day too x

Sarah still has three good naps - in morning 2-3 hours, then a nap 30-50 mins after 2nd feed then in the afternoon - we usually do running around so she cat naps! I then keep her awake from 4 til 6.30 she then sleeps til 7am. All sounds normal to me hun, sometimes they can sleep more when they are having a growth spurt x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back