why doesnt my baby sleep thread!!!

Waàaaaaa-fooooookeeeenn-hoooooo

Think we have cracked it girls. She went down at 7.30 and never heard a peep from her till her stupid Dad woke her up at 6am when he got up for work. She normally sleeps till about 7.30 so the ******* robbed me of 1.5hrs sleep on a night where the baby didnt disturb me argh

What a difference it is making to her. She has learnt so many new things. picks up my phone and says hello and bye bye. If I ask her to go get me a ball she does and she brushes her hair with a brush!

Maybe just come out of a leap??

Thanks pink! Sleep deprivation is the worst thing ever, it soundsblike your baby girl will be just fine, see Archie has never slept so its nothing new!

Lynds I am sooo pleased for you (if slightly jelous) but please keep us updated, it can only give me hope! He has def got better but tbh I hold no hope just yet, I think you have definitely cracked it, it will make your life so much easier esp for when u go back to work :)

Hugs to all the tired mummys ;-) xx

Ha ha our kids are in sync!!

No afternoon nap today so B actually fell asleep on her bottle at 8pm which hasn't happened in weeks, still asleep so fingers crossed! BUT B is on one of her food strikes today and hardly eaten a thing and mid leap so we will see! I've brought 2 cartons of milk up just in case!! X

Well I am currently 'up' with Archie for the 2nd time tonight grrrr...oh what id do for a full nights sleep...

He has taken some milk and had a nappy change, whats the betting I'm up at 3ish... :'(

Aw Archie! Sleepy poo times!!!!
Feel for u Hun ;(

Why any I up on here when I should be getting sleep!! X

Aw Archie! Sleepy poo times!!!!
Feel for u Hun ;(

Why any I up on here when I should be getting sleep!! X

Everytime I resettle him and put him dwn he wakes up and screams! Feeling sorry for myself :'(

Oh no it's horrible! Could he sleep with u?? Just so u can get some rest too?? X

Oh no it's horrible! Could he sleep with u?? Just so u can get some rest too?? X

I am starting to think that way...he's really upset tonight, will not settle for hubby which just bloody aggrevates me! (Hubby not Archie lol) he keeps saying 'what is up with him'...what am I the frickin baby whisperer!

Oh dear. Poor Archie! Have you tried the hard ass approach? I dont mean controlled crying, well not really

I just surrounded her with dummies and then the first time she woke up let her cry. She didnt cry for long. Only a minute or so. Eventually she just started sorting herself out

Not a peep out of her last night till 6.30!! Still a bit early for her but I wont complain. xxx

Archie ended up in with us last night, this happens very very rarely so I'm not too worried...

We are nearing the time of ttc num 2 but I really cannot see this being possible whilst archies sleep is so poor :-(

To make things worse our lovely new mattress has arrived this morning...

I need to stop moaning and just get on with it. Lynds I have left him crying but he works himself up into a right state, like sobbing!

Last edited:
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you that he just snaps out of it after this leap.

We are waiting till end of Oct to start ttc. hopefully it happens quick for us again! X

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you that he just snaps out of it after this leap.

We are waiting till end of Oct to start ttc. hopefully it happens quick for us again! X

We were thinking Sep Oct time too...would love to be bump buddies again! Keep those fingers x tightly lol!

I feel for you hun. Some babies just dont sleep until later on. I know you probably dont want to hear this but my son only dropped his milk and started sleeping through around 18 months mark. My second son was born when he was 19 months old so just in time.
He is a very active boy and has trouble switching off sometimes.
Leaving him to cry wasnt an option either, we were there to reassure him

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I feel for you hun. Some babies just dont sleep until later on. I know you probably dont want to hear this but my son only dropped his milk and started sleeping through around 18 months mark. My second son was born when he was 19 months old so just in time.
He is a very active boy and has trouble switching off sometimes.
Leaving him to cry wasnt an option either, we were there to reassure him

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Thank you for that, it really does help knowing other mummys have been through the same, and I don't want to wish the time away either. The monkey is currently sleeping...I hope tonight is a little better. It'll be just my luck that number 2 is exactlyvthe same LOL! Xx

I am dreading having two non sleepers!!

I am just trying to go with it, C has such a lively nature and I am sure he just can't switch off and sleep hence the wake ups....

It's exhausting though!! Xx

I am just trying to go with it, C has such a lively nature and I am sure he just can't switch off and sleep hence the wake ups....

I was actually thinking about you when considering number 2...I know c isn't a great sleeper for you, but then when is the right time eh! We would put it off forever...xx

I've not got a baby anymore, but my 2 year old is being a horror at sleeping at the moment so please can I join in?

My lovely little boy who used to be a great sleeper is now awful. He was awake for 2 hours in the night for no reason whatsoever and so is ratty and tired today. As am I! This has been going on for a couple of months now. I really don't know how to resolve it.

I've not got a baby anymore, but my 2 year old is being a horror at sleeping at the moment so please can I join in?

My lovely little boy who used to be a great sleeper is now awful. He was awake for 2 hours in the night for no reason whatsoever and so is ratty and tired today. As am I! This has been going on for a couple of months now. I really don't know how to resolve it.

Of course you can join us! The more support us tired mummys can give eachother the better!!!

Sorry to hear your Lo has regressed, honestly what are these babys playing at!

You will prob see me here early hours of the morning moaning on LOL xx

I was actually thinking about you when considering number 2...I know c isn't a great sleeper for you, but then when is the right time eh! We would put it off forever...xx

That's the way I see it Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back