why arnt there more diet threads started today?!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
where are you all?????? im to scared to weigh...:( lol...

I'll be weighed Tuesday so better get my but into gear.

I weighed myself last night on Wii :shhh: :oops:

I never start a diet on New Years Day though, we always have like a 2nd Christmas with a big dinner so there is no point.

Tomorrow I am on with slimming world! I'm a bridesmaid in May so not long to get it all off :D

yey!!! lots have a 2nd xmas dinner newyears... damn i feel sick.. lol.. cant even face food today.. gonna seriously liquid fast to try and shift my gut.. :puke: soooo bloated

meeeeeee!! i need to stop junkin it, i seriously pick pick pick on crap durin the day - i eat gd meals but fill up on sweets in between :(

tis no good, after the sugar rush i deflate like an old balloon :lol:

I started my diet this past monday. Need to loose 5lb to get back to the weight I was when Logan was 6 weeks old!! :oops:

I put on 8lb over xmas and I'm started to get worried cos my wedding is creeping up on me!

I'll join in on the 8th!
My birthday is the 7th so theres no way I'm not enjoying my food then. :talkhand:

xx

Im with you on the diet thing! I feel minging at the moment.
Im going tio weigh myself later today, my scales are bust though so ill have to use my wii fit.

lisa&alex said:
ive gained 6lb.. fat cow!
Awww hun dont call yourself names hun, it doesnt help your self esteem at all.

I still havent been brave enough to weigh myself yet.

lisa&alex said:
ive gained 6lb.. fat cow!

you lost quite a lot before xmas though, and I've heard the average woman gains 7lb over the xmas period. It will soon come off again :hug: :hug:

I started slimming worl 2 days ago, i just keep trying to think if i work hard until xmas i can be down to what i wanna be :( its gonna be a long old year!!!!

I'm on the seafood diet.... 'sea' food and eat it :rotfl: What baby wants, baby gets (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)

Good luck dieters! Can I recommend Slimming World - my mum lost a lot of weight on it and found it quite easy to stick to as there is technically nothing you 'can't' have.

Blah i used my wii fit (30 minutes of hula hooping and step and 20 mins yoga). I was gutted because it made my little mii fat :( I've put on 8lbs!!! My BMI makes me obese for my height too. I weigh 9st 7lbs but i am only 5ft.
Depressing.

oops baby sat on my mouse and made me double post!!!!!

:rotfl:

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back