who's the daddy

So you find out she's cheated on you, then randomly pull up a five year old thread on a forum where she has an account to complain about her on? :wall:

Yeah I did a google search on the name she uses on various accounts and this thread appeared, only wish I had done this back then but thats trust for you, we both have used the same passwords for most things, when I showed her this post she said she couldnt even remember writing it. I had asked if she spoke to the first individual when she found out she was pregnant and she said no, but she had put it on her post again she couldnt remember. I have spoken briefly to him and got very little in the way of remorse as he knew us as a couple, but I guess DNA and CSA is a new form of teaching some individuals respect to others and casual conquests are not all good.

Complain??? She said she was on the pill at the time (untrue) that she is not like this (again untrue for the last number of years) andd when I read her posts I felt the truth was needed as its easy to give advicte but better if the full truth be known. I would have thought there are men who read these posts as well as they are part of a family? Sorry I did not think it was a complaint to find posts from that far back and only finding out 3 months ago the depth of lies that went on I only wanted the full truth to be told.

It just seems odd sorry, that with all the issues going on and you just finding out you'd post here under her account thats all.

I truly hope you guys can sort youths out.

If you are wanting to work things out then why come on here and feel the need to tell us all that her original post is full of lies?
Your relationship sounds pretty disfunctional and these posts are really odd.

Wss

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I'm not buying it I'm afraid.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Just ignore it! Probably some weirdo getting kicks off a reaction!

:-/ strange! Seen to many like this in the past.

yup, this is strange but if its true, I really hope you can get the answers you need - the first being whether your son is actually your son

Unsure what to make of this.

I would hate to sound unsupportive to someone who is looking for advice but I'm not sure that is what you are doing?

Regardless I think you both should spend less time writing about such important issues on here and maybe talk to each other?

I don't understand how her issues let to her being so deceitful?

I don't mean to sound unsupportive but this is a friendly advice forum. I dont think its appropriate to be "outing" your girlfriend on here.

Yeah I did a google search on the name she uses on various accounts and this thread appeared, only wish I had done this back then but thats trust for you, we both have used the same passwords for most things, when I showed her this post she said she couldnt even remember writing it. I had asked if she spoke to the first individual when she found out she was pregnant and she said no, but she had put it on her post again she couldnt remember. I have spoken briefly to him and got very little in the way of remorse as he knew us as a couple, but I guess DNA and CSA is a new form of teaching some individuals respect to others and casual conquests are not all good.

Not trying to be sherlock holmes or anything, but I did a google search for 'redjenna' and this forum didn't come up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Surely this is fake? How would a fiancé even access this 5 years later... He didnt know it was posted 5 years ago so why would he randomly stumble on it, most people don't even keep a computer that long let alone save passwords forever! I get that the alleged (impressive holmesing jayjay!) google search brought it up but that doesn't mean you can log in.

If it is real though, like cos said before... Why would you stay with her?

Last edited:
it does if you google redjenna pregnant or pregnancy.........thats a pretty specific search though!

this is all very bizarre

If you are wanting to work things out then why come on here and feel the need to tell us all that her original post is full of lies?
Your relationship sounds pretty disfunctional and these posts are really odd.

Agree ... Tbh I don't believe it x

Jayjays search DIDNT bring it up lol xx

No i know, that's why i called it alleged... cant say this chap didnt have some super googling at his hands lol. Or the specific kind lynette did.

All very peculiar!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back