Don't want step family involved with out baby

Yellowskies

Reaction score
So when our son decides do come into the world (5days late already) my partner doesn't want her step family to be involved with him. This is because she's constantly bullied her n taken cheap snipes at her from day 1. Her dads always taken sides with his new wife who's been on the scene for about 10 years! My partners mother does 2 years ago due to I'll health and my mum died 18 months ago. But my partner detests her step family, I'm not 1 to judge but I agree with her that she's bin vile to my partner since I've known her. They are all jobless with numerous kids... I'll say no more you get the picture. I would never stop my partners dad from swing out first born but dont want the step family involved. They have never asked how my partner has during the pregnancy and my partner has been the one making all the contact up until a few weeks ago because she's fed up doing all the running.

Any advice is appreciated.

It's up to you both to decide.. I'm not sure who u mean who has been nasty to her? Things usually change after the baby is born.. I didn't get on with my sister til the day my daughter was born and she was pure evil to me.. Now we are closer than I ever imagined..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back