Who is worried about a Xmas Baby

I was a december baby, Early december but it meant that my mummy had the delight of my first days over the christmas period. She didnt have to do a thing as everyone waited on her and I the whole holiday season.
and the decorations and lovely food oh and the log fires with a new baby would have been wonderful.

Oh i am gutted that the :witch: got me, almost makes me want to hold off until next year now. wait...............................

no no I am there again next month.

Ah I would soooo love a xmas baby! I was born on 23rd, and it's lovely having the festive atmosphere on my birthday. Fingers crossed we all might still make it...!

I never really liked the prospect of a Christmas baby.

I'd much prefer a Bonfire baby, or Hallowe'en baby =]
x

My little boy was a Halloween baby - 7:47pm on 31 October 2008....I sooooo asked them to check him for sixes!!!! Ha Ha

My little man was due Christmas day but came on 5th October :shock:

Aaaww an xmas baby sounds lovely now, I never thought about it before thinking id like a summer baby. wont happen for me anyway though as I wont start fertility treatment till May, so if it happens straight away for us id be looking at this time next year I think :)

I would love a Christmas baby!!! I've had a spring baby so I need another season lol

I never really liked the prospect of a Christmas baby.

I'd much prefer a Bonfire baby, or Hallowe'en baby =]
x

My little boy was a Halloween baby - 7:47pm on 31 October 2008....I sooooo asked them to check him for sixes!!!! Ha Ha

I think thats what my mum did with me! I was born on Halloween at 10 to midnight!!

I would love a christmas baby, but right now I don't care what time of year the birth is as long as I can get a BFP!!!

I can picture snuggling up on the sofa with the fire on, christmas lights on, snow outside, babies christmas presents all wrapped up and ordering in a chinese.

I'm not bothered about not having wine, I never really understood that lol

I too love the prospect of a such a fantastic xmas pressie.

I'd love a Christmas baby, all wrapped up & snuggly in cosy clothes!

Mdsremos - I would have to have a section too due to previous sections beacuase of another OP
So might bring it forward to early dec too

My kids birthdays are Jan , Feb , March and OH is april , so really need a BFP this month or they will have to share Bday month!

Just think of how organised you could be for xmas pressie shopping with your maternity leave?

I am shitting myself for a christmas baby, even though my babys due on the 30th November it isn't really that long before christmas is it lol, Excited though at the same time xx

Charlene, you could go 10 days over due and have a nearly xmas one, it would be lovely X

I'd love a christmas baby...what a wonderful gift to recieve...*sigh* xx

:dust: to all for your xmas babies!! xxxx

Oh gosh! I don't want it to be soo close to christmas, If i'm Home with baby on christmas then fine lovely, but if i end up in hospital I'll explode lol x

I soo know what you mean...;) I want my christmas dinner!!! It would be nice for a few days before christmas though, be able to take baby home, and spend christmas with your new baby :) I class the whole December 1st to December 26th as christmas baby time though, so anytime there would be nice :) xxx (bar christmas day of course!) xxx

Yes I want my christmas dinner!!! :) and to have a drink considering I wont have drank for 9 months!! No im only joking whenever baby wants to come he/she can come as long as its healthy then Im not bothered, Christmas in hospital or not I love my baby already and its my number one priority xx

youre so right :) baby is defo #1 priority! xx

I had xmas dinner in hopsital once, i was 13, and had an infected toe bordering on septicemia (if thats how you spell it) so i had to stay in over christmas :( wasn't too bad :) im sure someone would save you some if it does happen :) xx though i should hope your wee one would have arrived by then :D xxx

And of course the new baby will need a tiny little stocking of their own hanging up!!!!

So exciting for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back