My Xmas Baby Wish

SpaceAngel

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I really want to have a Christmas baby so I need to get my BFP in the next 2 months!!

Can you tell me all what you use to increase your chances of a BFP. I have bought some magic cough medicine today (had to lie to hubby and told him that it was for DD cos too embarassed to tell him about the CM :oops: And when do I start taking it?

I also know about grapefruit jucie but can't stand the stuff, so any other tips will be gratefully received.

Also, are there any other ladies who want a Xmas baby? Maybe we could be buddies!!!

just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

looks like we poas at same time i :pray: for bfp's

You could always try blood orange juice instead of grapefruit, does the same thing. Also Evening Primrose Oil helps CM production - take from AF to OV.

Good luck :hug:

I'll join you on wanting a christmas bub!!! I have been drinking the tropicana ruby breakfast - blood orange and pink grapefruit juice, not as harsh.

Good luck!!

If i am lucky to get pg this month :pray: then i will have a xmas baby born in november
Take folic acid and drink lots of water i know some people use cough med and think it works but it doesnt
its like pineapple juice not concentrated suppose to be good for a sticky womb thick womb lining.
As well as the brazil nuts and then theres the grapefruit juice the girls talk about on here.
And me getting the preseed cause others got bfps while using it i think its just mad i really dont
think its all this we take and use that gets us pg although it might seem like it did.

Preg vitamin tablets and lots of water. bed every 2 days not every day and try to change your
routine maybe do some exercises to get the blood flowing through the body.
put a pillow under your bum when having sex and keep it there after he has finished for 1hr
so your pelvis is tilted even put your legs in the air for 20 min like a bicycle.
This is what some of us do on here not 100% that it works like all the rest of the stuff but its worth
giving it ago like the cough medicine you bought :wink: good luck hun

I want to get pg this month and have a nov babe. We have no birthdays in nov and to have a baby then would be perfect for me. So guess we'd all just have to keep bding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back