Who is going to have another baby???

I don't think so, my OH is an only child and he says that he was always happy. I'm not planning on having another for a couple of years at least. But I am also scared as I have not coped too well with Seren and am scared I will have the same with another baby. Just going to see how it all goes.

we havent exactly been careful this month so you never know...

Im an only one Sarah, and i enjoyed it. I wasnt spoilt whatsoever, it is becoming more and more common to be an only one.
I think Charlotte will be the only one I have, OH has a son, so she has a half brother, He wants more, but im still veryunsure!

I've always wanted 3, will have to make sure I have a nice decent bloke next time though that will support me. I didn't enjoy being pregnant simply because who I was with and having to leave him and the way he treated me all the way through, although it all went smoothly apart from a couple of bleeds in the 1st 10 weeks and my hormones everywhere and a bloody nightmare of a bloke but I would do it all over again providing I had the right bloke this time that was mature enough to cope with hormones :) The birth was perfect and Jayden is so well behaved that we are like best mates, a little team. I love being a mother and it's all been so easy so far because she's so good. I just hope next time I don't have a nightmare baby as no 2 baby's are the same. Defo 100% wants more. I lost 2 babies before and was so scared all the way through, if I have anymore miscarriages that's life, but I know that I can carry a baby full term and that's what will keep me trying.

Em xxxx

i want another one now!! cant stop thinking about it! i love being a mam!

My OH wants another one, i do too but until kacy 3 or 4 then i can spend time with kacy and when we have another baby kacy will be in playgroup/preschool, but if i really think about i would like 3 my OH doesn't want 3 because he is one of three.

I really want another one now, a few weeks ago i wasnt so sure but after having some time out i know i def want to try again now.

only prob is, now jase wants to wait a bit :(

Undecided. At the moment it's more of a never again still but I couldn't imagine not being pregnant again :( The birth put me off big time though horrible c section!

Ummmm not sure. Preganancy was a nightmare and the birth was awful. 23 hours of pure pain. Also not finding the first 6 weeks that great either (not coping well with lack of sleep) :shakehead:

But you see, then I look at Heidi and I would love another one like her! Boy or Girl!!! but its the pain thing and no sleep. I'm guessing these are the things that Mother Nature up there makes us forget!!! :| -

I'm still waiting to forget!!!........

L x

I think yeah I would but the horror of evrything makes me think I'll stick to just Damien. Chances are that things would go tits up again. Hmmmmm....... :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back