Who is done with children, and who wants more?

OH has always been adamant that he only wants 2 so not sure if we'll have anymore after this one. I'm undecided, sometimes I think I'd love another and others I wonder about the practicalities (space in car, bedrooms etc.)

Id like another not to much of a gap but not to close 2 i think is enough for us :)
I would like to be back at work so that i will recieve maternity :oops:

DH wants 3, we'll see how the next pregnancy goes... don't really want to TTC until Eli's 2-3 or so.

i def want one more, after that who knows. OH always said he wanted 3 but am not so sure now

I def want the next one soonish... once I get a new job (made redundant a couple of weeks ag) we'll start talking about it.. I think a 2 year gap will be about right for us.

Deffinately having more. I think its so amazing creating a new person, a new precious life. Im so looking forward to watching my babies develope into they're characters with individual personalities. Its mind blowing :D I love being a mum to my beautiful girl & im allready over excited about the birth of my second! I plan on studying midwifery within the next 3 years but would eventually like 4-6 children. Its just magical :) x

No More after this one. Unless I won the lottery or something theres no way I can forsee that we'll be able to afford anymore or at least give them the lifestyle with holidays etc that we were brought up with. I think its sad that it comes down to money but is a fact for us. Plus this pregnancy has been awful with my sickness and not being able to get out for 3 months almost

I want at least three. With an age gap of around 3 years between each. I would like to be able to concentrate on one baby at a time! We live in a two bedroomed house which is big enough for two kids so when no.3 is in the making I think we would have to move.

Kim x x x x x

deffo want more, id like a footy team if we won the lotto :rotfl:

we want another very soon and then will probably have a gap of about 2 yrs and have 1 or 2 more, will have to see how we go

Suzie and Faith said:
i'd love 10 more but we can't afford a mansion or mini bus!

we'll see how we go, though i always wanted a big family! lol

Imagine trying to get them all ready for school and out the house in the mornings!! :lol:

I want one more, I want Amber to have a brother or sister and I want to experience pregnancy again!

i'm defintely done, i am going in to be sterilised on 15th Jan! 3 boys is my limit lol

I'd like one more, thinking about going for it again in 2009! Then that will be it for me - two little ones will be perfect. But if I end up just having my daughter then that's ok with me too. :D

I'm done. I am happy with 2 boys even though people always say how I MUST want a girl :wall:

When I had Sam one of the Midwives had delivered George 12 years earlier and she cracked a joke about how she would see me in another 12 years :lol: I don't think so :talkhand:

Emma58 said:
I'm done. I am happy with 2 boys even though people always say how I MUST want a girl :wall:

:

OMG i get that too- does my head in :evil:

i definately want another. we are gonna start TTC next summer :dance:

i might like a 3rd, but i'm not sure yet. cross that bridge when we come to it!

I would be quite happy to just have the one but OH wants more (3 :shock: ) so I suspect we will compromise with one more! When I asked OH what he wanted for xmas he said 'another Oscar' :roll: Luckily because of the c section I don't have to think about it until after next September :)

I alwayeds planned on 2 but after such a bad birth my husband has said never again. i personnally never say never bt i would have to persuade him and talk to the doctors first. im not thinking about it for a few years though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back